Sundance 850 - No Power At Control Board

Hello! I recently bought a house that came with a 2003 Sundance Optima 850. It's worked great the last month that I've been using it. However, went to check on it the other day and the GFCI circuit box was tripped. I reset it and the spa didn't come back on but It also DID NOT trip again. I also checked the main breaker too which was fine.

Here's what I've done so far. (Please excuse lack of technical jargon)

- First confirmed that I'm getting power to the control panel via a hot stick.

- Next used a multimeter and confirmed that I'm getting 240 at the BUSS fuse

- Checked all other fuses but got no readings at all. (2x120 and 2x240)

- Checked the 6 prong plug with the black and red wires that goes to the transformer (see photo: http://postimg.org/image/6ks72o4nh/) with the hot stick and it said power was there. However, the second plug that's circled with 2 yellow and 2 blue, I didn't get any readings from the hot stick.

- Used the multimeter to check the 2 blue and 2 yellow, no readings.

- Used the multimeter to check where the red/black contacts are directly on the board and it came back with 12.4.

At first I thought it may be the transformer since it's getting electricity but NOT sending any out to the yellow/blue wires back to the board. But, should the output from the board to the transformer only be 12.4? I'm a noob with multimeter so it's possible I didn't have it setup correctly....maybe it's 124 and the decimal was wrong due to a setting?

Here's a photo of the entire board: http://postimg.org/image/6jv7stmv3/

Thank you for looking and hopefully some advice!

Update: Upon talking with someone else, I was advise to take the fuses out to test them, not leave them on the board. All passed except the BUSS fuse. I didn't get any readings from it. I find it odd thought because when I tested it with the power turned on, I was getting 240v. Shouldn't it have not showed up anything if it was bad? Plan on picking up a new BUSS fuse tomorrow on my way home from work. $5 fix is better than a $50 transformer or $350 control board! haha!

Update 2: Local Spa store actually gave me a new fuse for FREE! How cool is that?! The fuse fixed the power issue, spa is back on! However...I now have a FLO error. I have removed the filter but still get the FLO error. I looked at the pressure switch and noticed some brown stuff stuck on it. Tapped it with a wrench and some came off, but not all. With that said, it's not heating either. So not sure if the issue is with the pressure switch or with the circulation pump. Out of the two, are both capable of blowing the buss time-delay fuse? Might help narrow down which unit is bad.

Thank you.