White Film On Shell After Water Dries?

I guess this is scale... How do I prevent this? My Bromine is 2, Calcium 150, PH 7.6, and Alkalinity 50. This is right about where I try and keep my numbers. About twice a week I wipe the out of water shell and sides with a cloth. When it dries on top there is a white residue that also appears on they key pads and iPhone case. This never used to occur however I have stopped using Leisure Time Enzyme and also Leisure Time Defender since this has started. My guess is adding a bit of the Defender may make the scale go away however I'm trying to use less chemicals. I still occasionally use Leisure time foam down and Clear and Brite (I bought the Leisure Time package at start up). I've changed my filter not too long ago, 1 month and rinsed 10 days ago. Water is clear, just the white stuff when the water dries.

thanks all!

With your reported numbers the saturation index even at 104ºF is -0.24 so if it's scale it's from wetting and evaporation. With your low TA, are you using 50 ppm Borates as well? If not, then that can help prevent the pH from rising though I don't know if it will help with this scale or whatever it is.

If it's after bathing, then it could be oils from bather waste. Chlorine doesn't oxidize everything but does tend to make some chemicals more polar so with calcium in the water they can coagulate (microflocculation) and get caught in the filter. If they instead splash up onto the shell, they could stick there instead. If you catch this before it dries out too much, it should be easy to wipe off. If it truly annoys you, then use of an enzyme product (SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme, GLB Natural Clear, Robarb Scum Digester, Leisure Time Enzyme) or a surfactant product (Aquafinesse) can help.