Hot Tubs With The Most Jet Power

My wife and I want to buy a new hot tub with plenty of jet power for therapeutic purposes. I've got an old injury where I really need the jet to needle in behind my shoulder-blade for a deep-tissue massage. Many of the spas we've wet-tested just don't get deep enough. Our Hot Springs dealer suggested the Hot Spot Tempo which has two 2.5HP Continuous (5.2 breakdown) pumps. We haven't wet-tested yet. Any other suggestions on tubs with lots of power? (We're more value-oriented than a bells-and-whistles oriented.) Would I get a more powerful tub out of the Hot Springs line as opposed to the Hot Spot line? Thanks so much for your input. First time on the forum, but I've been peeking at the posts for a year.

Hi wildpuppyranch,

We hope your search is going well. We would just like to chime in here and make you aware of another option you perhaps hadn't considered. We are confident that you would really enjoy both the variety and jet therapy power you're able to get with a Bullfrog Spa and the JetPak Therapy System.

First, Bullfrog Spas allows you to choose your massages and completely customize your spa. You can pick all deep tissue massages if you like. Second, because our system eliminates most of the piping and joints used by other conventional hot tubs, the water gets to the jets quicker and at higher pressure. This means it's not about pump size, but efficiency of water delivery to the jets. The shorter the distance, the less friction, and the higher the pressure. Additionally, each JetPak has an individual flow control valve that allows you to adjust jet pressure. You can dial it up and down to wherever it is most therapeutic.

We realize you have many choices and there are a lot of great hot tubs out there, so please don't take our word for it here. We just wanted to make you aware of the option. Go and wet test one at a dealership. We are confident Bullfrog Spas will give you a great experience.

You can locate your nearest location to wet test here: http://www.bullfrogspas.com/locator

All the best,

Jake

Bullfrog Spas