Iso Deep Smaller Hot Tub Used Under $1000

FTLOSM

I love hot tubs, always have since I was a kid even, wife hates them, I do have a 5 yr old who tolerates them while on vacation sitting on side putting feet in or getting in if its not too hot...

I have wanted one for years, finally have moved to house where they used to have one and have a setup with re-enforced deck, dedicated 110v line etc, all I have to do is find a 110 tub and place it in the same area on the deck.

This helps alot to not have to do alot of pre-work, ok now onto needs, I am 6'6' big guy, I have wet tested quite a few tubs from hot springs to nordic etc, most are 35-36 inches deep max and to me I still feel as tho I am sitting too far above water line, I don't like the fancy recliner types I am more interested in basic seating but something that sits LOW or has maximum depth.

I saw a nordic that was 40 inch sides round basic seating called the warrior xl, however even the floormodel was 4 grand and our budget doesn't allow for a 4 thousand dollar purchase....

Are there any brands of tub that are known for DEEP seating and or smaller units 2-4 person seating is fine... Round or square doesn't matter to me, just looking for a DEEP unit within my price range.

I have looked locally and found a few 31-35 inch deep units from various makers in my price range and might just break down and buy one of them, but hoping to find an older type that is deeper.

Thanks for any suggestions or info on what to look for,

Bill :)

I love hot tubs, always have since I was a kid even, wife hates them, I do have a 5 yr old who tolerates them while on vacation sitting on side putting feet in or getting in if its not too hot...

I have wanted one for years, finally have moved to house where they used to have one and have a setup with re-enforced deck, dedicated 110v line etc, all I have to do is find a 110 tub and place it in the same area on the deck.

This helps alot to not have to do alot of pre-work, ok now onto needs, I am 6'6' big guy, I have wet tested quite a few tubs from hot springs to nordic etc, most are 35-36 inches deep max and to me I still feel as tho I am sitting too far above water line, I don't like the fancy recliner types I am more interested in basic seating but something that sits LOW or has maximum depth.

I saw a nordic that was 40 inch sides round basic seating called the warrior xl, however even the floormodel was 4 grand and our budget doesn't allow for a 4 thousand dollar purchase....

Are there any brands of tub that are known for DEEP seating and or smaller units 2-4 person seating is fine... Round or square doesn't matter to me, just looking for a DEEP unit within my price range.

I have looked locally and found a few 31-35 inch deep units from various makers in my price range and might just break down and buy one of them, but hoping to find an older type that is deeper.

Thanks for any suggestions or info on what to look for,

Bill :)

The only way you'll find everything you're looking for at that price is to fid a used one and even then at the price you want it'll ahve to be someone who really just wants to get rid of it so start looking there.