What Can You Tell Me About Master Spas?

Tman1645

Which particular model? From which line? Master makes some real junk but also some ok value tubs. More importantly would be the dealer you are buying from. Have they been selling master for awhile? My personal experience with them as a company is they are real tough to deal with and don't stand behind there warranties

It wouldn't be my first choice but if the dealer has been carrying them for that long he must have confidence in them as a brand. What other options do you have locally to you? Did you have him open up the side so you can peak inside of it? They aren't very well insulated if your in cold weather. That tub is probably in the 8-9k range, there are a lot of options in that price range. I just competed against them in a home show a couple of weeks ago and the people that cared about quality bought the marquis spas I was selling the people who were just fixated on price bought masters.

What other choices do you have nearby? It's not a bad spa just not one I would consider high end. The most important aspect is the dealer. A good dealer can make the worst hot tub good and a bad dealer can make a great tub look poor. Check out the dealers reviews, bbb and some references

IMO Master Spa cooperate is a terrible, scummy, dishonest, no integrity company. And they allow their dealers to follow suit. They seem to make an overpriced, OK better than low end tub though and it's to bad they didn't pick the high road instead. They sell a lot of them here in Minnesota and they are notorious for high electric consumption, heavy jet pressure, big pumps and noisy.

Any other options in your area?

Thanks Roger!

We seen a bull frog yesterday that we really liked but were not sure about the price A7- $9k.

I wanted to get below $8 but don't want to sacrifice a lot of things the A series has.

We're going to go to a home show tomorrow to see if we like anything else. The master, twilight series was under $8 and had all the options I wanted but based on your feedback and research I'll look elsewhere. I really wanted to see a hot springs but the dealer stopped selling them and switched to dimension one. Another option we have is Jacuzzi but it seems they are over priced.

Dimension One makes a great tub with a long standing reputation for quality, energy efficiency, longevity, reliability and awesome hydrotherapy. So does Jacuzzi. Both use integrity and customer service as their business model.