Mps Shock

egclassic

Does MPS build a residual in the water or does it completely dissipate after a certain amount of time?

Just did another flush and refill and I want to keep track of what I put in the tub incase I get another rash. I'd rather not put anything in right now that leaves a residual just incase. It is starting to get too cold to flush and refill now.

Thanks

How fast it gets used up depends on whether there is something to oxidize in the water. With no bather load, it will usually last around a week or so. When it oxidizes bather waste or otherwise breaks down oxidizing something else, it results in potassium sulfate so that is the type of salt that builds up. Non-chlorine shock has a minor component, potassium persulfate (not monopersulfate) that is irritating. In the Nature2 system, the silver ions break down this irritating component.