Aquapure 1400 Error Code 120/121

Hughescorp

Hoping pool clown can chime in. I have been reduced to new sensor or new cell. Filter and cell are clean. I was hoping to get a pro who is not trying to pad his pocket to give me some solid advice. Is there a true way to know your cell has come to its end? Voltage check maybe? If so what should it read? Where? Can the new sensor be isolated as not the culprit? Help?

new style cell is on the way, $535 delivered! install questions. they claim i can insert a lid in the sensor port and continue using my current sensor until it dies out. do you recommend this? will the new cell fit in the old plumbing? or do i have to replumb the immediate area? im ignorant to pool plumbing, how do i release the glue on the old unions or do i have to cut back and replumb? thanks

will the new cell fit in the old plumbing? or do i have to replumb the immediate area? im ignorant to pool plumbing, how do i release the glue on the old unions or do i have to cut back and replumb? thanks

You will need to replumb the new cell.

If you need to cut out the sensor tee to do this, then you can not use the old sensor unless you get a new tee (slip X 1 1/2" thread X slip.

You need to cut out plumbing to replumb.

• 2 weeks later...

Different topic but I need you wisdom OB1,

I ordered new cartridges for my starite s8m150. The parts listed were the smaller 25022-0201s and 25021-0200s. I specifically asked if they would work in my case or do I have to look elsewhere for the larger cartridges. They said it will work just smaller surface area. When installing I noticed the larger cartridge seats on the inlet hole but does not rest on the filter bottom. It just floats sitting only on the inlet hole. Is this a problem or will it be fine once water has been refilled in the filter? Help?