Need Help From Anyone Who Knows Bullfrog

Connie all

Hi, new to forum - thanks in advance for help. We have wet-tested Bullfrog A7L w/ salt system, I'm 5'3", 130 lbs - I was holding on for dear life to keep from floating away. Dealer told us maybe A6L would be better for us, but won't allow us to wet-test spa since it's new and he doesn't want to fill. We also tried a Sundance Hamilton, and I had no problem staying in any of the seats. Could it solely be the salt that made me float in the Bullfrog? We love Bullfrog's concept, but there's no way I can buy the A6L w/o wet testing at that price. Does anyone have a suggestions that doesn't involve cushions? Thanks.

Have you considered a non-lounger? Some people just float out of loungers.

Bullfrog is a great tub. I feel that they really have built a better mousetrap. I would consider going non-lounger as an option. The A7 has great seating options. I love the double cool down seats. Loungers aren't all that they are cracked up to be. You can put your feet up and lounge in a non-lounger. Sitting in it dry doesn't compare. Do they have a wet A7 or R7?

Also, as stated above, tell them that you refuse to buy the A6L without wet testing. If they wan't to make the sale, they will do it.

Hi, new to forum - thanks in advance for help. We have wet-tested Bullfrog A7L w/ salt system, I'm 5'3", 130 lbs - I was holding on for dear life to keep from floating away. Dealer told us maybe A6L would be better for us, but won't allow us to wet-test spa since it's new and he doesn't want to fill. We also tried a Sundance Hamilton, and I had no problem staying in any of the seats. Could it solely be the salt that made me float in the Bullfrog? We love Bullfrog's concept, but there's no way I can buy the A6L w/o wet testing at that price. Does anyone have a suggestions that doesn't involve cushions? Thanks.

Every spa they have filled for wet testing was new at one time so I'm not sure what that meant. The fact that you floated out of the one spa you tested there emphasizes that you need to wet test so let them know that's a deal breaker. No, the salt isn't making you float. There are many other options out there including the Sundance you tested as well as Caldera, D1, Hot Spring... so look at all your options.

Yeah I am cracking up they wont fill a model...it was filled before it left the factory. I always tell people buy the spa they will enjoy using the most. Enjoying the heat and the bubbles and how you fit is the single most important factory when comparing high end hot tubs. Ace is right, you can look at other tubs as well. Arctic and Maax have some of the benefits you might like of the Bullfrog by trying to eliminate problems with accessing plumbing down the road and you will also get a plastic bottom like on the Bullfrog too.

Connie,

We are glad you're considering a Bullfrog Spa. It's likely not the salt making you float. Were you in front of a strong JetPak? Several of the more powerful Paks, the DeepRelief, Lumbar, etc. can push you pretty hard. You may not have known, but there is a valve on every JetPak to adjust the intensity. You can dial it down to something more comfortable.

The A6L is not as deep as the A7L in general. I'm sorry you weren't able to test it. If you'd like to discuss any of this offline with us here at the headquarters please feel free to do so by email at info@bullfrogspas.com. We'll do whatever we can to help.

Happy relaxing,

Bullfrog Spas Support Team

Ah, that must be Premier Hot Tubs of Austin. The owner Bill is a great guy and runs his business with integrity. He is a large volume dealer and has very competitive pricing. You are in good hands with Premier Hot Tubs.

The A7 is a great hot tub. The tiered seating and double cool down seats make it my favorite seating configuration. What JetPaks are you thinking about? My favorite is the Fibro-therapy. I had a test soaker today who fell in love with it. He also liked the Deep Relief. If you like deep tissue massage, those are 2 great choices.

Are you getting the iCloud control option? You can control all of your hot tub functions from anywhere in the world (if you have a cell signal). It's an awesome new feature that is great for people who travel frequently or own a second home.

The Sundance is also a great tub. I think that you will be happy no matter which choice you make. Good luck!