Color/shell Choice For Jacuzzi 365

ynot

Hello, I am about to purchase a Jacuzzi Model 365. I can't decide between 2 color and shell finish choices. One is the Platinum White, which has a smooth finish similar to a fiberglass bathtub. The other is Marine Blue, which has a more granite feeling type finish. My question is about the finish, smooth or granite-type, is there any benefit or con to one or the other?

Both surfaces are very resiliant to damage, however if you decided to vandalise your spa, you would find it easier to scratch the smooth finish and it shows water spots easier than the granite, having said all that I would'nt make that a deciding factor, go with what you prefer as you are the one that will be looking at it for the next 20 years. Oh, one more thing, if you have underwater lighting it will show better in the smooth white.

Guzz, is right. Nothing looks more impressive than LED Lighting in a Pearl White Color. It really shows off every color. The Granite is less prone to show water spots or scratches, but what you will be wearing is a bathing suit and that won't scratch your spa. Our sales in Granite a few years ago, was about 80%. Now Granite Type Colors only account for 10% of our sales. The Pearl Type Finishes just look richer. Your spa is going to be with you for many years, so be happy and buy your favorite color. Dave.

A wet test slid us over to Granite, literally. Those pearl finishes are gorgeous, but are slicker than the granite which with it's slight texture provides a little more friction. The friction aids in moving around the spa and helping to brace yourself when preventing float. We also have a young child and were concerned about him slipping a falling. Just a different perspective/opinion.