Durasport G2 Vs Tuff Vs Aquaterra Spa: Which Is Best?

jasons2645

I am looking at a few different spas and don't know which one is best wrt quality, ease to maintain, comfort, etc. I would appreciate any insights that can be offered.

Here are the spas I'm looking at:

AquaTerra Spa:

http://www.costco.com/.product.11757426.html?cm_sp=RichRelevance-_-categorypageHorizontalTop-_-PopularProductsInCategory&cm_vc=categorypageHorizontalTop|PopularProductsInCategory

DuraSport G2:

http://www.durasportspas.com/explore/g-2-seats-6.html

($4400)

Tuff:

Haven't looked at any models specifically, but it was recommended by someone else

If low end value tubs are what your looking for consider the Costco refund policy if it's still available. If your in a cold part of the country they are poorly insulated energy hogs. Light on hydrotherapy but swirling hot water they can do.

If low end value tubs are what your looking for consider the Costco refund policy if it's still available. If your in a cold part of the country they are poorly insulated energy hogs. Light on hydrotherapy but swirling hot water they can do.

Actually Aquaterra spas are fully foam filled so their insulation is not poor. Not a lot of bells and whistles, no special lighting etc. but they're a good quality spa for those with a budget in the 4k range.

Actually Aquaterra spas are fully foam filled so their insulation is not poor. Not a lot of bells and whistles, no special lighting etc. but they're a good quality spa for those with a budget in the 4k range.

The Aquaterra I saw wasn't fully foamed. It had some sprayed on foam but there was a lot of space still inside the cabinet.

The Aquaterra I saw wasn't fully foamed. It had some sprayed on foam but there was a lot of space still inside the cabinet.

Not sure what you saw and when but Aquaterra is fully foamed up to the equipment compartment.