Jacuzzi 365 Vs Sundance Chelsee

Char

Hello,

So after wet testing a bunch of different hot tubs (I cant believe how important wet testing was), we have narrowed it down to two hot tubs. The Jacuzzi 365 and Sundance Chelsee seem to be almost identical.. However, I found the Jacuzzi 365 more comfortable..I kept floating out of the Chelsee. The dealer couldn't understand as he said they are pretty much identical in form. Can anyone confirm this? I know the Jacuzzi is a little deeper but that shouldn't affect floating.. The dealer said maybe the jets were turned down low in the Jacuzzi, which I don't think was the case as they were super strong..

So, the Jacuzzi is 1500 more expensive :( I like everything about the Chelsee, the dealer, warranty, price, etc but unfortunately I kept floating up in it.

For those that have tried both, which do you think is the better value, and is it worth it to pay an extra 1500 for the 365.

Also, the Sundance dealer said that the filtration is better in Sundance.. is this true??

Thanks so much!

I just wet tested both of these tubs on Saturday. Prior to the test I would've picked the Chelsee. After the wet test the J-365 was the clear winner and is getting delivered on Aug 29th :) . I didn't experience the floating out of the tub as you did, but I did find the jets didn't produce the deep massage feeling I was looking for. I agree with John, go with the one you enjoyed more on the wet test.

FYI.... I think there is one less diverter valve on the Chelsee which may have made a difference in power to some of the seats.

vg13

Thanks, I agree, we have to go with what felt more comfortable. We decided on the Jacuzzi 365 :) We loved it from the moment we sat in it. The seats were more comfortable and my husband found his legs cramped a little in the Chelsee. Its more square than the Jacuzzi. We paid more for the Jacuzzi but in the end, you really do have to go with what is most comfortable. Thankfully I read this forum and took the advice of many and wet tested the hot tubs. I really thought all hots tubs felt the same but that totally wasn't the case.

Cant wait for our new hot tub to be installed!!!