Hot Spring Moto Massage

I Need a Spa

Yes. The Accolade is a medium-sized tub, and though it technically isn't an "HP," it kicks butt in the performance department.

The Prodigy is a small tub, and is an "EE" model.

Also, many folks think of the Tiger River Spas as "Hot Spring Spas without Moto Massage Jets."

www.tigerriverspas.com

All you HS Peeps, Can I get a HS Spa without the Moto-Massage?

I'd prefer a regular stationary jet instead. Please don't get hung on the phrase "regular jet". I know there are several different ones in a HS spa. They turn and pulse and whatever. I just don't want the Moto-massage.

I am just curious " I need a spa" but are you the same poster that was around last year with the same name and was ridiculed by many for their totally unrealistic wants and demands. This other person seemed to just be playing a game and or was just so unreasonable that it appeared it would be depressing for those who had to drive on the same road as they were just a totally sour person. I hope that its not you and if so that you are better now and if so welcome back to the real world.

I am just curious " I need a spa" but are you the same poster that was around last year with the same name and was ridiculed by many for their totally unrealistic wants and demands. This other person seemed to just be playing a game and or was just so unreasonable that it appeared it would be depressing for those who had to drive on the same road as they were just a totally sour person. I hope that its not you and if so that you are better now and if so welcome back to the real world.

I'm not sure it's the same person or he sure isn't acting the same. I seem to recall the other username beings "Needsaspa", similar but different.

Just to add to chas's comments, there are models without the Moto, but you can't take a moto out and replace it with something else.

thanks Guzz for the straight answer.

Stallion - No I didn't post here a year ago, not the same person. I don't expect Hot Springs to change their design, but the salesman mentioned jets can be customized or configured differently. I forgot to ask if that applied to the moto-massage, so I though one of the HS guys could give me a quick answer.

I'm buying something this week, I can't imagine a buyer lurking in here for a year, that's weird.

thanks Guzz for the straight answer.

Stallion - No I didn't post here a year ago, not the same person. I don't expect Hot Springs to change their design, but the salesman mentioned jets can be customized or configured differently. I forgot to ask if that applied to the moto-massage, so I though one of the HS guys could give me a quick answer.

I'm buying something this week, I can't imagine a buyer lurking in here for a year, that's weird.

It may seem wierd but people have looked for a spa for almost 3 years- longest I've seen. Best of luck to you and I hope you get exactly what you want!