Speaker Lift Issue (Minor)

My spa has a speaker lift system which is controlled by an air compressor. Push a button and the speakers rise out of the tub. Push it again and they go back into the hot tub. I also have a TV lift system that works the same way. My air compressor has auto shut-off at 125 PSI and starts back up at 95 PSI.

If I lift the TV - no problems. When I lift the speakers the pressure drops below 75PSI and the air compressor runs non-stop. I would like to find the leak so that the air compressor isn't running the entire time that the speakers are lifted. Any tricks to finding the leak besides spraying soapy water on the lines. I tried that and it didn't work for me. No luck finding the leak.

Any clue if a pressure regulator will work for me? I only need 40PSI to lift the speakers and TV. Will a pressure regulator make the compressor pressure reach the shut-off point of 125PSI while only putting out 50-60 PSI to the equipment? Or does a pressure regulator bleed air so that the compressor will never reach the cut-off point and continue to run non-stop?

Thanks!

There are soleniods on the lines just after the compressor, so the compressor never runs while the lifts are down once the shut-off pressure is reached.

Air compressor -> one air hose line -> air line splitter = Line A+Line B
Line A -> solenoid -> tv lift
Line B -> solenoid -> air line splitter -> First air Line: Speaker Lift #1. Second air line: Speaker Lift #2

The leak is after the solenoids, so the compressor never loses pressure while the lifts are off. The solenoids prevent the air from leaking. When you use the lift button that opens the solenoid and allows the air to pass through it. So, I am positive that the leak is past the connected solenoid on the speaker lift lines. I am not sure if it is the lines, connections to the lift system, or the lift system itself that is leaking air.

=========== extra knowledge ================
If you don't know what a solenoid is, this is what controls the lift system on my spa. Simple example:
Compressor -> solenoid -> Lift
The solenoid is connected to the control panel. In the "off" state the solenoid is 'closed' and stops air from flowing through it. When you press a button the solenoid is given power which opens up the inner chamber to allow air to pass through it which in turn lifts the speakers. When you press the button again the power to the solenoid is stopped, it closes cutting off the air flow, and the air pressure in front of it is released so that the speakers go back down.