On/off Valve Replacement For Water Feature On Hot Springs Envoy

WHM

I have a 2005 or 2006 Hots Springs Envoy (not positive as to the year as the previous homeowners had installed the spa). The diverter valves were all very hard to turn and we broke the handle on one of the main diverters. Replacing the 2 main diverter valves was very simple and took less than ten minutes each and they work like new now.

The on/off valve for the "bellafontana" water feature is also very hard to turn and water continues to trickle out of it even when "off". I would ike to replace that valve as well. The part was very easy to find online, however I don't see how to get the old valve out. After removing the handle and unscrewing the outer collar or bezel, I see the valve, but it has no snap ring like the main diverters. It's just inside of a threaded PVC pipe stub that the collar or bezel screws on to. It won't pull straight out (and I'm afraid to pull on it to hard with pliers as I am not sure that's how it is supposed to come out).

Can anyone tell me how to replace this valve?

I have a 2005 or 2006 Hots Springs Envoy (not positive as to the year as the previous homeowners had installed the spa). The diverter valves were all very hard to turn and we broke the handle on one of the main diverters. Replacing the 2 main diverter valves was very simple and took less than ten minutes each and they work like new now.

The on/off valve for the "bellafontana" water feature is also very hard to turn and water continues to trickle out of it even when "off". I would ike to replace that valve as well. The part was very easy to find online, however I don't see how to get the old valve out. After removing the handle and unscrewing the outer collar or bezel, I see the valve, but it has no snap ring like the main diverters. It's just inside of a threaded PVC pipe stub that the collar or bezel screws on to. It won't pull straight out (and I'm afraid to pull on it to hard with pliers as I am not sure that's how it is supposed to come out).

Can anyone tell me how to replace this valve?

Hi WHM,

I'm disappointed to read that you are having problems with your Envoy. Please give the Hot Spring customer service team a call at at 1-800-999-4688, extension 8432 and l will be happy to assist you! I will need a bit more information on your spa, and can help identify the issue. Our team wants you to enjoy your Envoy just as soon as possible.

Thank you,

The Hot Spring Hot Tub Team

• 9 years later...