Hot Spring - Hot Spot Rhythm

mreidy1

First I just want to say thank you to everyone on the board as this site has provided a wealth of knowledge and advice. While we can never get everyone to agree on one thing it was great to get all the different point of views to help make our decision on a hot tub. With that I thought I would share what we went with and the deal we received in case it will help anyone else.

After checking out 5 dealers (Maax, Master, Jacuzzi, Caldera Hot Spring) and having my head explode with options / choices we decided to go with a Hot Spot Rhythm.

Here is the deal we worked out:

• Hot Spot Rhythm
  • Cover with Lift and Glide
  • Ozone
  • Polymer Steps
  • Sub Panel
  • Delivery & Placement
  • Starter Kit

The dealer has 4 locations, good customer reviews and the main store / warehouse is 1.5 miles from my house.

Final Price:

$5,500 plus tax.

The store knew we were looking around and we also have a Caldera dealer about 15 miles away (very small family owned and only open part of the year). I was able to get quotes from the Caldera dealer as they have the exact same tub under its brand for much less ($4,800 for just the Tub and the cover). I was able to use this as a starting point for the tub and then what I felt all the “other” things where worth including a bigger dealer with a good brand close to my house. Lift and Glide and Ozone I could picked up for about $450 and I felt the good step, starter kit, panel and delivery and a very close dealer was good for another $250.

I feel that for this tub and what it has to offer the $5500 was a very fair price for both the store and myself (they have to make a living as well but I also want bang for the buck).

On a side note we were tempted to get the tempo (Caldera start price for this was $5,500 so I would have offered $6,200 with all the add-on’s plus tax out the door) but we could not decide if we really liked the lounger and decided to play it safe.

Thanks again and I hope this helps someone else down the road.

First I just want to say thank you to everyone on the board as this site has provided a wealth of knowledge and advice. While we can never get everyone to agree on one thing it was great to get all the different point of views to help make our decision on a hot tub. With that I thought I would share what we went with and the deal we received in case it will help anyone else.

After checking out 5 dealers (Maax, Master, Jacuzzi, Caldera Hot Spring) and having my head explode with options / choices we decided to go with a Hot Spot Rhythm.

Here is the deal we worked out:

• Hot Spot Rhythm
  • Cover with Lift and Glide
  • Ozone
  • Polymer Steps
  • Sub Panel
  • Delivery & Placement
  • Starter Kit

The dealer has 4 locations, good customer reviews and the main store / warehouse is 1.5 miles from my house.

Final Price:

$5,500 plus tax.

The store knew we were looking around and we also have a Caldera dealer about 15 miles away (very small family owned and only open part of the year). I was able to get quotes from the Caldera dealer as they have the exact same tub under its brand for much less ($4,800 for just the Tub and the cover). I was able to use this as a starting point for the tub and then what I felt all the “other” things where worth including a bigger dealer with a good brand close to my house. Lift and Glide and Ozone I could picked up for about $450 and I felt the good step, starter kit, panel and delivery and a very close dealer was good for another $250.

I feel that for this tub and what it has to offer the $5500 was a very fair price for both the store and myself (they have to make a living as well but I also want bang for the buck).

On a side note we were tempted to get the tempo (Caldera start price for this was $5,500 so I would have offered $6,200 with all the add-on’s plus tax out the door) but we could not decide if we really liked the lounger and decided to play it safe.

Thanks again and I hope this helps someone else down the road.

We are happy to hear you have purchased a Hot Spot Rhythm. Welcome to the Hot Spring Family! We wish you many happy years with your hot tub!

The Hot Spring Hot Tub Team

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

@mreidy1 @dr.spaWe just last year purchased the same tub.  The sales guy told us the Ozonator was a waste of money and talked us out of it.   We are now getting it put on since the tub has a hard time keeping up with our renters.  (He knew this was a vacation rental too!)  Have you had any issues?  Any advise for how long the ozonator needs to run to make any difference?