Inground Hot Tub/ Spa Help Please!

Not sure if this is the right forum or not but im a first time spa/hot tub owner and i recently just bought an old 1992 hot tub/spa and i have no clue what im needing or if i need anything at all and the other is im not sure on how to hook up all the hoses and what not. Here's what I have a 1992 ANH inground spa/hot tub, a heater, a pump, and hoses to the jets...looks like its only water hoses though not sure on that really. The control panel has three push button style controls that are currently hooked up to nothing at all since im not sure what i'm doing. Can anyone provide me with a manual for this? and maybe tell me what else i would need to get and help on how to hook it up to get the hot tub going and be able to use it? oh, and i forgot to mention that the hot tub is a 2 or three person i believe with a lounge on one side.

Thanks!!!

Post photos of what you have, that is a start, I am an old dog in this hunt, I used to do in ground installations before portables became popular.

Post photos of what you have, that is a start, I am an old dog in this hunt, I used to do in ground installations before portables became popular.

Here's some of the pics i have...i havent taken any of the pump or heater yet and im not at home right now to do so.

20130601_174443_zpsb12685c9.jpg?t=137106

20130601_174256_zpsfc15ab49.jpg?t=137106

20130601_174239_zpsd85ccb96.jpg?t=137106

20130601_174225_zpse91ae6db.jpg?t=137106

20130601_174153_zpsdfe58604.jpg?t=137106

Well that's it. Thanks!