Jandy Aqua Pure Cell

I have a Jandy Aqua pure Salt cell system. in ground pool that is piped for the Polaris. I am have some issues. first my control panel is giving me the error codes 125/194 flow is on and it also has the service light on. I cleaned the cell with an acid wash. my pool is a light green and cloudy :( I have cleaned the senor as well. what is the damn things issue?!?!?! Second every time I plug the cleaner into the pool and turn the valve to cleaner it ejects it out no matter how tight I try to make it. third where can I take my Polaris to have it serviced as it only goes when it feels like it and it is becoming a big issue. this damn pool is giving me as many issues as the ex that put it in before he left!!!!!!! I don't have the money to keep replacing everything and the last time I had a service guy come out to look at it he took my pump and never returned along with no solutions. But that's another story!!!! OMG my boys and i just wanna swim!!!! Please advise