2000 Sundance Capri Heater/temp Issue

Hi all,

Have a 2000 Sundance Capri. Found a blank display the other day, cycled the power at the breaker and it seemed to work, for a minute or two then the temp went up (on the display) 40 degrees in 45 seconds. Water was still cool. Now the control panel never lost power, the orange light was still lit when the display was blank. Tried to power off and on again and the same thing happened. All pumps and blowers work after power cycle. I have for safety reasons turned off at breaker until I figure out the problem.

So, what can it be?...

Bad board

Bad heater

Bad sensor(s)

Any and all help or suggestions are appreciated.

The control board is a 6600-028 REVB

850 LCD

Well I want to add some information. Last night I cycled the power and just let it go. Like many times before, the circulation pump started, the heated clicked on and within a few minutes it went from 77 degrees to 102. I had set the temp to 90. The heated clicked off and then the circ. pump. I just watched and about 15 minutes later the display went blank. I didn't actually see it go blank but 1 minute it was reading 102 and all of the pumps worked and the nothing. Screen blank and none of the pumps worked.

Any help will be much appriciated.