What Is Average/good Price For Jacuzzi J-365?

• 6 months later...

We just got a 365 a month ago, and paid $8,400 when all the haggling was done.

We live in Massachusetts, that price was tax included.

We love our 365, we are in it everyday. Have it outside on the stamped concrete patio, with low voltage lights all around. And a set up for a TV. Takes me two minutes to hook up the TV. Can't wait to watch the superbowl while hot tubbing

Barry

We love our 365, we are in it everyday. Have it outside on the stamped concrete patio, with low voltage lights all around. And a set up for a TV. Takes me two minutes to hook up the TV. Can't wait to watch the superbowl while hot tubbing

Barry

Was that a leftover one or a change of brands sale? I'm in Mass also and that seems real low for that tub. I would expect it to be closer to the 9500 mark. Did your price include anything like steps, cover lift or their ozone system Barry?

Barry

Was that a leftover one or a change of brands sale? I'm in Mass also and that seems real low for that tub. I would expect it to be closer to the 9500 mark. Did your price include anything like steps, cover lift or their ozone system Barry?

I would say 8500plus tax would be a good price on a 365. 9500 seems pretty high and I think their clearray system is now standard.

Barry

$8500 does sound like a pretty decent deal on a J-365, especially since its tax included. What was included with it? Steps? Lifter? Chems? ...

Ok, I made a mistake in my original price!!

I am looking at my bill of sale:

We got The J365 (which was ordered, we waited a month)

It has a chestnut case, with a monaco shell.

We had a custom cover made due to the fact it is not square shaped, but more of rectangle shaped,(84x91)

And we wanted the cover to lift towards the side, where it usually lifts from the opposite end of the controls.

The custom cover was thrown in for free.

We got the Covermate Coverlifter III

Steps (smart Steps) which match the cabinet

A complete Chemical start-up kit.

It has the Clearray Purification system

And they gave me an 90 minute class on the chemicals.

They delivered it, set it up.

All for the price of $8,6660.44

Tax included

That's my story and I'm sticking to it