2001 Hotsprings Grandee Bad Topside Or Board?

Diamond pool

I have a 2001 hotsprings GRANDEE

I noticed the spa was not hot enough for the girls, tried to up the temp but the display had some weird on it and wouldn't opperate, so i kicked the breaker off to reset( left off for 10 min) when system came back on there was no display @ all and the main pumps would not work the circ pump came on but thats all.

i tried to test voltage on stuff all seamed ok, talked to another person who said that there was a problem with the topside ribbon cable on these spas, i unplugged all the connection to make sure there was no corrosion in the way, but again all seams good.

ANY ONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Never had a problem with the topside ribbon cable. Ever.

Sometimes, rarely, the auxilary control wold prevent the heater from energizing. More likely, the heater PCB has failed, or the circ pump has failed.

Is the "heater on" led energized into the IQ2020?

How did you test for voltage? Did you get 220v across the poles? or just 120v at two separate spots?

Was the "wierd" on the display something like UT1, UT2, UT3, or UT4?