Eco One Help

AAS

Roger, i think you're missing the point that fresh water is determined by the TDS level in the spa. If the TDS remains low the water is still fresh. These treatments maintain low TDS by digesting organic matter and leaving behind Carbon Dioxide and water, which does not add much to the TDS. Hence the increased longevity of the water.

Adding fresh water with a TDS of 500 and having 1 year old water with a TDS of 500 will not feel any different. Your determination that fresh water is fresh because you added NEW water is phycological. A lab doing a study on your water from the tap and 1 year old water in your tub with the same properties would determine no difference. Like Jim stated, water is millions of years old to begin with, there is nothing new about it. It all comes down to it's properties.

These treatments are wonderful for people who have long cold winters and like to go the length of the winter before needing to change their water.

I am glad it worked for you Jim but as I stated it wouldn't work for me. I am sure there's alot of others it would not work for either. And it is not the same as fresh water which, like I said, I love.