Thermospa?

ederham

What are your thoughts on a Thermospa? Anything specific about the Park Avenue model?

So-so quality, very high prices, no chance to wet test, getting service can be a chore (no local dealer), too many storeis of people not getting delivered what they expoected. Find a local dealer making a better product with local service and probably less $$. I'd recommend Hot Springs, Sundance, Marquis, Caldera and D1 though there are many others I would also suggest before T-spas.

Ditto.

The old saying......If you can't say anything good...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................can you hear me now...... ;)

If it wasn't for the fact that early on in our conversation, that evening, we realized we had grown up in neighboring towns in the midwest at about the same time many years ago...I would have tossed him out of my house when he gave me the classic "$1500.00 off ONLY if you (sign) tonight"!

Ask yourself: What ELSE would I agree to layout 10K for sight unseen?

• 1 year later...

I don't know how they sell them. High price, they pretty much have no middleman such as a dealer network, and you can't see or touch before you buy. If you're not going to get a local dealer you may be better off saving the money and going to Costco. I guess some people live way out in the middle of nowhere have nothing else around to pick from.

I guess some people live way out in the middle of nowhere have nothing else around to pick from.

If they live out in the middle of nowhere - tjem technically they have every maker of tubs on the plante to choose from. Tspa would have to ship the spa to them, so would the other brands. Tspa would then have to find somebody who would be willing to drive in from out of town to service it. That puts them in the exact same position as any other tub maker.

So - if you truly do live in the boondocks, find the HotSpring/Caldera/Sundance/Jacuzzi/Marquis dealer in the next town over and buy a tub. You'll have a much better unit IMO and you will still have to pay for travel time if you need a repair under warranty. But - you will also have a dealer who's face you can get in if needed, albeit with a bit of a drive...

And if you don't mind doing a bit of troubleshooting over the phone - or even use forums like this one - you could do your own warranty work in cooperation with a dealer in your general area. I have helped folks on the other side of the country - and sent out parts under warranty as needed - so I know of what I speak.

B)

Another post from October 2005????!!!!

Yes. What happens is this - we have an automated Spammer working our boards. They post **** links - always the same ones BTW - and always about ten or twelve.

Unfortunately, their software randomly creates a couple of new topics and then goes down the list a long ways to add posts to older threads. I guess they think that mkes it harder for us Moderators to delete it or whatever.

But the problem is that until I have deleted the spam, the old thread stays at the top.

Sometimes folks respond to them, occasionally I reply to them - that keeps them at the top until they fade.

B)

Yes. What happens is this - we have an automated Spammer working our boards. They post **** links - always the same ones BTW - and always about ten or twelve.

Unfortunately, their software randomly creates a couple of new topics and then goes down the list a long ways to add posts to older threads. I guess they think that mkes it harder for us Moderators to delete it or whatever.

But the problem is that until I have deleted the spam, the old thread stays at the top.

Sometimes folks respond to them, occasionally I reply to them - that keeps them at the top until they fade.

B)

Ahhh...ok, makes sense now!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how they sell them. High price, they pretty much have no middleman such as a dealer network, and you can't see or touch before you buy. If you're not going to get a local dealer you may be better off saving the money and going to Costco. I guess some people live way out in the middle of nowhere have nothing else around to pick from.

Thermospas is the only manufacturer we will talk bad about. Lousy warranty, without a dealer network, very expensive spa, high pressure sales tactics, and middle of the road product. Find an actual dealer IMO.