How T Use A Spa

wilfried

Hello

I have a dimension one spa since two weeks.

Can someone give me suggestions how to use a spa to have an optimal result of this ?

e.a how long can you stay in a spa ? what's the best temperature ? using it each day ?

did you take a break when using a spa , ....

Maybe several people can me tell about their own experience and want give me practical suggestions so i can have the best result of my spa.

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard that the best water temp is either 103 0r 104. That is the temp that the pores on your body open up and the toxins start flowing out. I was told that when you lose the toxins you have more energy. Anything under that and you are just sitting in hot water. I found on my old spa that I could stay in an easy hour if the temp was at 100. When I set it at 103 I could just stand it for 30 minutes. I am told that is plenty of time to be in hot water. Come to think of it I have spent days in hot water but thats another story.

To start, set the temperature at 100deg, then adjust it to your comfort level one degree at a time up or down until you find your comfort level. This will take several soaks. Everyone has there own comfort zone when it comes to temperature, and it also will affect the amount of time you can stay in the spa. You will not be able to comfortably stay in a spa at 104 as long as if the temp was at 99 or 100. Experiment, find out what you are comfortable with and enjoy.

We're still keeping it around 100F so we can stay in it longer. I couldn't make 20 minutes in any of the deeper seats at 104F. It feel too good to have to get out so quickly. Probably down the road, when the newerness wears off (or as it gets colder), we'll bump the temp up.