Elite Spas By Maax

terry

Has anyone heard of or dealt with Elite Spas by MAXX? The salesman told me that Elite Spas are made by the same people who make Coleman Spas and that they are basically the same. I've heard of Coleman, but not Elite. I'm having trouble finding any impartial information. Can anyone help?

Has anyone heard of or dealt with Elite Spas by MAXX? The salesman told me that Elite Spas are made by the same people who make Coleman Spas and that they are basically the same. I've heard of Coleman, but not Elite. I'm having trouble finding any impartial information. Can anyone help?

Is this the spa that Cosco is selling? See forum called Costco Platinum elite spa

Clay

Elite spas by Maxx, was started by two guys that had L.A. spas build for them. They changed that a few years ago and had Maxx build the spas good choice. Quality went way up. Recently Sold the rights for Maxx to own soley. Maxx was then sold to a larger company, I can't remember the name but is a multi-billion dollar company. They also build coleman.

TBK.

Elite spas by Maxx, was started by two guys that had L.A. spas build for them. They changed that a few years ago and had Maxx build the spas good choice. Quality went way up. Recently Sold the rights for Maxx to own soley. Maxx was then sold to a larger company, I can't remember the name but is a multi-billion dollar company. They also build coleman.

TBK.

It was not origionally called ELITE it was Spa Depot.

• 3 months later...

Spaman you are correct "grasshopper".

Maax Elite is a georgious tub. I saw them at the 2006 aqua show in atlantic city and 2005 show in Vegas. I sell Coleman's and the Elite is similar in alot of ways. They really came together this year. The Coleman and Elite are such good tubs advertising like hotsprings does isn't neccessary. :)

Maax Elite is a georgious tub. I saw them at the 2006 aqua show in atlantic city and 2005 show in Vegas. I sell Coleman's and the Elite is similar in alot of ways. They really came together this year. The Coleman and Elite are such good tubs advertising like hotsprings does isn't neccessary. :)

My good friend Richard at Maxx, is very exited about all the changes to the line This year. I can't believe the amount they are selling these days. Wow.

TBK

My good friend Richard at Maxx, is very exited about all the changes to the line This year. I can't believe the amount they are selling these days. Wow.

TBK

Terry the CEO's father passed away and couldn't be at the show but bob anderson his right hand man told me I couldn't carry both lines for a few reasons. being a coleman spa dealer for 22 yrs, I would of figured he would of let us carry them. I am still working on it because I beleive the tubs are mutually exclusive and wouldn't conflict in my selling just help me sell more tubs. My grandfather and I will have to talk to Terry personally about the matter because I want that line of tubs for more diversity in people of different sizes, and preferences

Terry the CEO's father passed away and couldn't be at the show but bob anderson his right hand man told me I couldn't carry both lines for a few reasons. being a coleman spa dealer for 22 yrs, I would of figured he would of let us carry them. I am still working on it because I beleive the tubs are mutually exclusive and wouldn't conflict in my selling just help me sell more tubs. My grandfather and I will have to talk to Terry personally about the matter because I want that line of tubs for more diversity in people of different sizes, and preferences

I probably met Richard if he is a sales rep.

I probably met Richard if he is a sales rep.

Richard is the coolest guy, he is a surfer dude. Unlike alot of reps out there he is honest. in my opinion Maxx is a better product over Colman (Based on value and feature). It would be a good line to have in addition to Colman. Send me a personal e-mail I will give you his contact info.

TBK.

Richard is the coolest guy, he is a surfer dude. Unlike alot of reps out there he is honest. in my opinion Maxx is a better product over Colman (Based on value and feature). It would be a good line to have in addition to Colman. Send me a personal e-mail I will give you his contact info.

TBK.

We are working on his boss bob anderson and I totally agree that Elite would be a great addition to the Coleman base. The R-value is the same on the tub and they look just as nice. The seating is slightly different. I met richard at the aqua show in atlantic city.