All Dealers And Consumers

East TX Spa

Life is Tough, and it's alot tougher if your Stupid.........Roger Daoust 2006

Is this self admission for personal fault? Last time I checked it was still 2005 LOL

"Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used" - Dr. Carl Sagan

"We will not be undersold." - Sam Walton

I thought I was being polite to a "salesman" who is on the :ph34r: list.

I was not referring to you. The consumers can figure that out as easily as I have.

I think it is clear as can be to anyone with a brain that the fellow who is disliked the most by all

these sales people is the one who is telling the truth and trying to reform this industry from it's old crappy roots. A reformer is never ever going to be liked by the people who need to be reformed.

I find it to be much better to simply state the truth.

I do focus on the positive. I positively dislike slippery sales people who sell archaic products to unsuspecting and un-spa-educated consumers for outrageous profits. I positively back up everything I say with facts. I also have "insider" information on these companies from people who are connected to them.

I am (apparently) the only voice on here for getting consumers to "think" and not "fall for concocted sales pitches", that sound so wonderful. The only way this emotional driven market is going to change is by education. We are a nation of good people, and we need to treat each other with what is due them. I totally believe in following the Golden Rule, and giving to others what I have learned and not for the purpose of selling, but for the purpose of being who I am. I can't simply set back and allow what I know to be true to be held back. This is like having a gift from God and not using it and sharing it.

Luckily for the world there are more and more people who are weaned on desktops and laptops from childhood. The computer is familiar and freindly to them. Doing research on the net is going to be second nature to them, because that is what they are taught to do. Also, buying on the "net" is not scary to them as it is to people who are unfamiliar with what is going on today. I have found that the best values on anything can be found on the net, but you do need to know what it is that you are buying. You need to get an education on these things to get the industry to respond to what consumers really want.

The old fashoined, slippery, side stepping, sales pitches are just that. Going out of date.

I actually had high hopes for the one salesman, but he has totally disappointed me. I just have a very difficult time with someone who is that lost and is that blind.

"The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge. "

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."

Flannery O'Connor (1925-1964)

I am going to be on the road, delivering spas for a while, and only able to share intermittently.

I strongly suggest to you Amanda that you read what I have written in all the articles on hot tubs and spas.

You will benefit from it greatly, because of your attitude.

OMG!! its almost cut-off time for filing bankruptcy!! Anyone know if it is possible to file bk on an existing court judgement in California??

"Everything I Ever Wanted to Know About a Spa Company, I Learned by Looking at Their Delivery Methods"

Duct tape and trash bags do not instill consumer confidence.

IPB Image

Terminator

OMG!! its almost cut-off time for filing bankruptcy!! Anyone know if it is possible to file bk on an existing court judgement in California??

I believe for the next 5 days it's not too difficult. After the 20th though..............................

Is this self admission for personal fault? Last time I checked it was still 2005 LOL

"Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used" - Dr. Carl Sagan

Not released till 2006 Its gona be in my book which I think you all should buy. Why, cause I am trying to make money. What's in the book? Who cares I want the money. I'll be the most honest sales person there is, I just want to make money so I can't tell you whats in the book, your gona have to buy it.

Not released till 2006 Its gona be in my book which I think you all should buy. Why, cause I am trying to make money. What's in the book? Who cares I want the money. I'll be the most honest sales person there is, I just want to make money so I can't tell you whats in the book, your gona have to buy it.

Or wait...was I still looking for 5 million people to pay me 1 dollar each for my idea on how to retire without working?

Send me one right away! In fact, can you fax it?

While you're at it, fax me two please.

:-)

Fax me one too!

I'll fax you back with my dollar

Thanks

:)

I am going to be on the road, delivering spas for a while, and only able to share intermittently.

Sounds like sales are going so well even the owner is delivering spas....

Or is it a one man operation?

ummmmmmmmm, what's your fax number?

Ok, I admit it, I have a copy.................. BUT, it was a gift from a friend (gag gift). I haven't finished reading it yet, ok, I haven't gotten past page 3............. There's a bathroom reading material joke in here, but I just dont have the guts. I don't think faxing it would be legal and might open me up to a copyright infringement lawsuit. SO... I'm bringing it to Vegas next month. Drop on by our booth (13??) and I'll share. if your nice :rolleyes:

ummmmmmmmm, what's your fax number?

Ok, I admit it, I have a copy.................. BUT, it was a gift from a friend (gag gift). I haven't finished reading it yet, ok, I haven't gotten past page 3............. There's a bathroom reading material joke in here, but I just dont have the guts. I don't think faxing it would be legal and might open me up to a copyright infringement lawsuit. SO... I'm bringing it to Vegas next month. Drop on by our booth (13??) and I'll share. if your nice :rolleyes:

This brings me to another point has anyone done the research to see if those copyrights on all his material is real or just bs like the rest? :rolleyes:

Here's one from someone that doesn't own a spa yet and is getting ready to buy. I've been researching all I could about spas, manufacturers, methods of insulation, etc for about a month and I have asked lot of questions both on this forum and others. I wanted to take all the info that the salesman that had a reason to yank my chain and talk to sales people that didn't give a hoot about who I am because they know I'm not going to buy from them simply because we don't live within 500 miles of each other. I have picked up some excellent information and also seen some of the most off the wall, heated bs threads that I have ever seen. I used to think Quatum Physics was complicated, then I discovered SPAS. Shoot, let me do something simple like re-engineer the human brain, solve world hunger problems, bring peace to earth and good will toward man. (Fa la la la la):rolleyes:, but please don't ask me what is the best way to insulate a hot tub.

For the ones that have patiently answered my stupid questions with sincerity, I am most appreciative of your efforts. For a couple that have given me bull answers or just the standard "do a search" line. If I ever do happen to meet you in real life, please, just ignore me. I'm gonna make an offer on a tub tomorrow morning and if the salesman I'll be talking to monitors this board or reads this, don't try to yank my chain, I know where you work. Or as we say in east Tennessee, Don't make me mad, one of us is gonna take and old fashioned a$$ whoppin.

Thanks everyone.

Here's one from someone that doesn't own a spa yet and is getting ready to buy. I've been researching all I could about spas, manufacturers, methods of insulation, etc for about a month and I have asked lot of questions both on this forum and others. I wanted to take all the info that the salesman that had a reason to yank my chain and talk to sales people that didn't give a hoot about who I am because they know I'm not going to buy from them simply because we don't live within 500 miles of each other. I have picked up some excellent information and also seen some of the most off the wall, heated bs threads that I have ever seen. I used to think Quatum Physics was complicated, then I discovered SPAS. Shoot, let me do something simple like re-engineer the human brain, solve world hunger problems, bring peace to earth and good will toward man. (Fa la la la la):rolleyes:, but please don't ask me what is the best way to insulate a hot tub.

Yea there's a couple folks that hang around here ( I'm not gona mention any names ) that try and make a hot water tank and some simple plumbing surrounded by insulation into alot more than that, to try and convince people if they choose the wrong brand it will kill them or ruin there life!