Sundance 2001 Altamar Will Not Unlock

rawalker

My spa was working fine, then I had an electrical problem, so there was no power available for about 2 weeks. When I did get the power going again, the top LCD panel came back on and is locked and I am not able to unlock it. The dsiplay reads out 'COOL' or 'ICE' and the icon of pump 1 is on, but there is no action. Somtimes it gives the numbers of 15: 5 when trying to use the display. I have tried shutting down power for a couple of hours.. but still the same problem. I have tried emptying some water out and then running hot water in to try and warm it up, but still the same thing. Does anyone know if there Is maybe a reset button on the control box? How would I know if it needed a new fuse? Not sure what to do as it is winter... and if I cant figure this out I will be emptying it out this weekend to shut down for the winter. So any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It is too much to get into there are to many question i have too get answered i dont have time to post back and forth thats why i ask them to drop me a email then i give them my number or i call them what would take days for me to do by email i can get done in 5 minutes on the phone and i am not a spammer i dont ask for anyything in return i just dont like seeing people getting rip off by techs that dont have a clue about what they are doing I read these post and laugh at most of the these so called spa gurus

It is too much to get into there are to many question i have too get answered i dont have time to post back and forth thats why i ask them to drop me a email then i give them my number or i call them what would take days for me to do by email i can get done in 5 minutes on the phone and i am not a spammer i dont ask for anyything in return i just dont like seeing people getting rip off by techs that dont have a clue about what they are doing I read these post and laugh at most of the these so called spa gurus

I consider this an insult.