Bbb Stats About Customer Satisfaction

Veronica

"They think they have a meaty bone to chew on, but it is a dry one and the only thing they are tasting is their own blood when the bone slivers cut their mouth."

HUH? What are you talking about? Bone slivers cut their mouth?

When I think....HMMMMMM who do I want to buy a hot tub from?????? Do you really think any one is going to take you seriously?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want to thank all of our customers for being so patient with all of this. I know that we are weeks behind, but it is worth the wait. I have not felt good with a virus and then having to deal with THIS MUCH SNOW!"

This quote was taken from the "Still Snowing!" thread on your own board, on January 8th 2007.

So, if you were already weeks behind in early January, then the spas were probably due to be delivered no later than early December. It's almost March, so your tubs are THREE MONTHS behind schedule???

A piece of advice- you might spend less time on the music, and less time on the internet, and more time delivering those spas.

The snow has lifted and all is back to normal. Many of the customers were suffering from the same problems and the contractors are just now getting the spa site ready. The customers that live in warm places have been more than patient, and we have given them all extras in their spas.

Thanks for sharing that. People can read the whole thread over at our site, and see the beautiful photos that Sandy put up. It has been one heck of a winter here in Colorado.

Mike is on the road now bringing more spas to Colorado for finishing.

I took full advantage of being house bound and unable to move spas around and produced more music. Life really is good and I enjoy mine very much so. I have the most wonderful and beautiful wife to share this with.

I don't think you understand, nor do you care about the 80 inches of snow in 7 weeks that we had. It was nearly a record with over 60 days of snow on the ground and not melting. I started out trying to fight to get the spas finished, but with all that snow, we could not move them.

Thanks for caring. The music is very rewarding to create.

http://www.soundclick.com/havenhead

"only thing they are tasting is their own blood when the bone slivers cut their mouth."

LOL

This is my new favorite Jim quote.

Since you don't understand a simple allegory, let me explain it to you.

When a dog finds an old dried out bone, thinking that it has something worth while, which it isn't. Because it is a dumb animal, it actually believes that the taste of it's own blood is something good.

It comes from an ancient story about how people keep trying to find happiness in worldly adventures only to wind up in the same condition of dissatisfaction, when they see how empty those pursuits are.

I hope you "get it this time".

The snow has lifted and all is back to normal.

Sorry to hear that. ;)

I don't usually play with you Jim, considering it to be a colossal waste of time, but I must say that having read your brother's posts sure seems to have removed any shred of credibility you may have had left.

I could be wrong - this is nothing more than my opinion - but it sure has brought out many conflicting posts from you.

I would pay closer attention to what I was posting if I were you.

Just some free advice - take it or leave it as you choose.

B)

The snow has lifted and all is back to normal.

Okay, let's go back to my original statement. Even being conservative with the math, you're three MONTHS (or a quarter of the year) late on the spas you allegedly are working on.

If the normal employed person was three months behind, at 40 hours per week x 12 weeks = 480 hours behind schedule.

The normal person would have to work 80 hours per week for three months straight just to catch up. Someone who owned their own business would, you would assume, work even harder.

And yet here you are, wasting hours and hours posting away on internet forums.

Any REAL customer whose spa was MONTHS overdue, and read your posts here and saw how "busy" you were working on their tubs, would have demanded their money back by now.

If I were you, I would lay off posting for a week or three, so you can pretend that you're working on spas (three months would be more accurate, but let's pretend you're superhuman and can do three months of work in three weeks). Then, come up with some picture of spas on a truck- hopefully, a picture we've never seen before- and pretend that you're on your way to deliver them. Come back a week or two later, and talk about how great your deliveries went. Then, you can post like crazy, pretending you're back on schedule.

Of course, that would entail being absent from the internet for three or four weeks. And I would bet money you just can't do that.

And, since you don't actually have any spas to work on, and no potential customers either, you can't afford to stay off the internet, can you?

Quite a Catch-22.

D.P. Roberys,

I don't know you, and I haven't read many of your posts before, but I will say this:

You certainly have this one figured out.

B)

and for anyone still playing at home Jim's "delilveires" for his many (cough cough) customers has been postponed again. :blink:

Yea. Color me surpirsed too. :rolleyes:

Let's see this months excuse is....(spinning the magic excuse wheel) ......Snow! Huh. Go figure! There is some snow on the ground. No Spa for you!

Jim, how can you afford not to be delivering product? Oh that's right., no customers.

and for anyone still playing at home Jim's "delilveires" for his many (cough cough) customers has been postponed again. :blink:

Yea. Color me surpirsed too. :rolleyes:

Let's see this months excuse is....(spinning the magic excuse wheel) ......Snow! Huh. Go figure! There is some snow on the ground. No Spa for you!

Jim, how can you afford not to be delivering product? Oh that's right., no customers.

Are you serious Trigger? Where did you hear this? Was it from the horses or misses horses mouth ?

If this is true,what are Zims customers thinking/saying? Are they too banned from posting on his site? LOL

Are you serious Trigger? Where did you hear this? Was it from the horses or misses horses mouth ?

If this is true,what are Zims customers thinking/saying? Are they too banned from posting on his site? LOL

Actually I think that now only Autoplay is banned.

Actually I think that now only Autoplay is banned.

Cool beans! I was first I believe to be banned when you went to the new shell,and once again I'm first. Nuttin better than coming in first,on a consistant basis!

Let me guess Zim,your customers are more than willing to wait,in fact,they love the wait. Wouldn't you agree Zim,that the injunearing marvel you've created,shouldn't be rushed?

What does a roll of 3'x60' tin foil,go for these days? Is it reinforced super-duper spaced age wrap,or could a magnifying glass,held at a 26 degree angle,melt through it in .97 seconds,on June 23rd? I forgot to mention,naturally,your harvesting Gods gift. Wait,I retract that,in your case Zim,your using Gods gift.

From a business prospective,if the company isn't producing,it's living off of borrowed funds,where-ever those come from I.E down-payment,savings etc. As I heard you're wearing GoodWill clothes,am I to assume your business is surviving via your savings account?

Done for now,off to MY fantasy world,which is BF2

Cool beans! I was first I believe to be banned when you went to the new shell,and once again I'm first. Nuttin better than coming in first,on a consistant basis!

Let me guess Zim,your customers are more than willing to wait,in fact,they love the wait. Wouldn't you agree Zim,that the injunearing marvel you've created,shouldn't be rushed?

What does a roll of 3'x60' tin foil,go for these days? Is it reinforced super-duper spaced age wrap,or could a magnifying glass,held at a 26 degree angle,melt through it in .97 seconds,on June 23rd? I forgot to mention,naturally,your harvesting Gods gift. Wait,I retract that,in your case Zim,your using Gods gift.

From a business prospective,if the company isn't producing,it's living off of borrowed funds,where-ever those come from I.E down-payment,savings etc. As I heard you're wearing GoodWill clothes,am I to assume your business is surviving via your savings account?

Done for now,off to MY fantasy world,which is BF2

]

You know that I actually was trying to be friends with you when you came to the new forum, but you could not keep your posts civil as you do here.

Just because I think you spent way too much money on way too little product is not a reason for you to constantly attack my good character, which by the way clean of any crimes and any wrongdoing to anyone.

I have live my life according to the rules set forth in the Bible. People are always attacking me for my ethics, because I attack them for their lack of ethics.

I can stand tall in knowing that the spa industry has not tainted my integrity, no my ethics. Actually my resolve to clean up the industry of the lies is even stronger than ever. Because you can see the results of their lies, sitting in the back yards in people's homes. My son makes a living fixing those things.

When people sit around and make judgements about me, they should really study my life, because it is an interesting one, in which at each point where the choices were to go against the truth, I chose the truth. I chose the truth, even when it would have been better to lie. My mother and father taught me to always be truthful. It is the best gift that I have ever received. My mother had "radar" and when I tried as a child to lie to her to avoid getting in trouble, she always knew and punished me more for the lying than for what I was lying about. She only physically punished me once, when I cut school with this other kid when I was about 8 years old. My dad never laid a hand on me ever.

It did not take but a couple of times like that, where I learned that the truth is always the best policy. It also keeps your conscience clear and clean. That is a great gift to give a child, in my opinion.

We use three layers of thermal foil. One on the inside is the most expensive you can find. Go and look for yourself. The outer one is the thinnest attached to the wood panel. The total layers is like this. This is all the membranes and air chambers.

Foam on the shell/ Air chamber of the cabinet/ foil/ foam/ foil/ Air/ foil/ air bubbles/ foil/ foil/ foam/air/ foil/air/foil/air/foil/wood. In case you missed that is 16 layers. This is on the Super Custom Magnum spas and on special order on other spas. That is why I can say without a doubt our spas are the most energy efficient spas on earth, with this level of equipment. It takes two days, by hand, to install the insulation on one spa.

The inside of the cabinet looks like bright metal all around. We used this on the SE we sent to Palmer Alaska. When we send spas to Florida we have to remove about 8 layers. We are the only company who adjusts the insulation levels to match the climate, because it is "obvious" to do it that way. In any climate that gets in and below the 30's as a normal ambient this full insulation goes on.

Good question, by the way.

Here's another interesting quote from the other board:

"Now, in order to get what we want the spas come in with no equipment pack, untested, and raw. We spend up to five days on one spa fixing all the issues and making it into a product that I know will out last and out perform every spa out there."

So, "up to five days" per spa - let's say an average of four days. Multiply that by 16 spas that are overdue = 64 days to finish them. Divide that by five work days per week = 12.8 weeks worth of work- or, as he said yesterday, three months late!

In other words, of the 16 customers who were expecting their spas in December, not one of them is even started yet!!!

This may explain why:

"It is snowing again, and Mike is having difficulties getting the spas back to Colorado, because of road closings and terrible weather."

So, the spas that are late aren't even in Colorado yet?

That would be a great way to keep a nearly-defunct company afloat - take deposits, but don't spend a single cent of it actually making the product...

I don't think you understand, nor do you care about the 80 inches of snow in 7 weeks that we had. It was nearly a record with over 60 days of snow on the ground and not melting. I started out trying to fight to get the spas finished, but with all that snow, we could not move them.

Thanks for caring. The music is very rewarding to create.

Jan 21st 11 inches, Jan 25th 13 inches, Jan 26th 4 inches, Feb. 4th 5 inches, Feb. 16th 9 inches, Feb 19th 7 inches, Feb. 24th 14 inches Feb. 25th 21 inches, Feb 26th 7 inches, Feb. 27th 3 inches Feb 28th 4 inches. Predicted for March 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 24 inches. That makes 98 so far in 4 weeks and could be 122 in 5 weeks and here in Northern Minnesota we never missed but one day of school and work went on as usual. I thought Colorado was a snowy state and they could handle it? And we usualy have snow on the ground for 3 months but this year we will be lucky to get 8-10 weeks of snow on the ground. Well gota go plow the few inches we got last night. After all I got alot of work to do today. I recognize my piss poor singing so I gota do some plumbing.

Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2007, 6:59pm

Let me tell you how my day started this morning.

I got up to go take pictures of a customers spa so he could see it. It is a beautiful spa by the way a custom flatulator with stereo. It is late because of a series of events and the three snow storms in a row. He should have gotten it by now. The customer is not being at all understanding.

that was Jan 9 and it was late then. :rolleyes:

]

You know that I actually was trying to be friends with you when you came to the new forum, but you could not keep your posts civil as you do here.

Just because I think you spent way too much money on way too little product is not a reason for you to constantly attack my good character, which by the way clean of any crimes and any wrongdoing to anyone.

I have live my life according to the rules set forth in the Bible. People are always attacking me for my ethics, because I attack them for their lack of ethics.

I can stand tall in knowing that the spa industry has not tainted my integrity, no my ethics. Actually my resolve to clean up the industry of the lies is even stronger than ever. Because you can see the results of their lies, sitting in the back yards in people's homes. My son makes a living fixing those things.

When people sit around and make judgements about me, they should really study my life, because it is an interesting one, in which at each point where the choices were to go against the truth, I chose the truth. I chose the truth, even when it would have been better to lie. My mother and father taught me to always be truthful. It is the best gift that I have ever received. My mother had "radar" and when I tried as a child to lie to her to avoid getting in trouble, she always knew and punished me more for the lying than for what I was lying about. She only physically punished me once, when I cut school with this other kid when I was about 8 years old. My dad never laid a hand on me ever.

In all honesty Zim, I believe you can't handle the truth,or someones opinion. If you recall,your wife Sandy wanted me to respond,and give her an answer,in regards to your mental condition. I did so,gave examples etc. I was honest as far as your music,and to this day,my ear and opinion....it's downright NASTY!!

Until I feel otherwise,I will always feel you're a bullshitter Zim! You have been caught in numerous lies over the years,on the net. What's lame,is you're the 1 that contradicts himself!

So you understand why I post etc.....I don't wanna see innocent people become victims to your BS.

I'll say again Zim,look back on your life,and ask yourself why you're where you're at . Second,why are you disliked be sooo many,in the spa industry? And be honest. It has nothing at all to do with people being jealous of you etc. It has nothing to do with you thinking you're god's gift to spas(well maybe a little lol).

I really believe you're beyond hope Zim. Your attitude never changes,along with your personalities.

Lastly,you really think you can keep moi outta a site/server? LOLOL You're still an idiot to a degree,but never change Zim. It's entertaining!

P.S. ... your ETL page is broke. You plan on fixing it,or should I call you for info?

I went over to the Hot Spring site and could find no reference to ETL or UL except on the cover and in the owners manual.

There is no spa site that I have seen with an ETL page or UL page, so I am not going to put it back up, just to keep you guessing.

Anyway, you are referring to your relatives evaluation of me. That is really funny. I am one of the most mellow people on the planet, except on message forums. It seems that it is here that I let out my alter ego or whatever that blasts all the liars in the spa industry.

I just get sick of reading bull crap. That is why I go away and leave the forums for a while, when my tolerance for BS has been exceeded. I used to stay beyond my limits and get into huge arguments with a bunch of idiot sales people. All it does is make me feel sorry for their customers.

I don't understand how anybody can see any value in some of those overpriced products. Sales and hype, BS is the way to make money, but it is not the way to have a clean conscience. I live with a clean conscience, because I believe in honesty. That should piss off a few sales people.

You will also see that none of them will get into a discussion on spas and spa sales techniques with me, they just start slamming me personally, because it is all they know how to do.

I have asked Chas about 20 times to discuss each page of advertising over on the Hot Spring web site, so that we can clear up the myths on that site. For some reason he will never do it.

It is over on the spashopperguide.com forum where my posts won't be erased.

The Jim Sayeth: "I went over to the Hot Spring site and could find no reference to ETL or UL except on the cover and in the owners manual."

So sorry you hadn't heard. In addition to the ETL listing, we now have the NSF Certification. Here is the stuff you overlooked:

ultimate safety:

Hot Spring Spas are the only spa in the hot tub industry to be certified by the NSF for meeting a comprehensive set of standards that evaluate the overall safety and performance of the entire spa.

The NSF is an independent, not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to help consumers Live Safer™ everyday. Recently the NSF raised the bar in spa safety by introducing NSF P181 certification which – for the first time ever – incorporates health and safety requirements for the whole spa, not just certain parts.

IPB Image

Hot Spring Spas is proud to be the first and only spa manufacturer to offer consumers the reassurance of owning a spa with the NSF P181 mark. Now Hot Spring spa owners can truly relax with the confidence that they are enjoying a hot tub that was built with their family's health and safety in mind.

Learn more about the NSF and the NSF P181 Standard.

Jim Sayeth: "There is no spa site that I have seen with an ETL page or UL page, so I am not going to put it back up, just to keep you guessing.

Actually, you gave it away already. I read a recent post of your which said you now get your spas without anything in them in the way of equipment. You were very proud of that fact, of course. However, I am sure that even the most non-technical shopper can figure out that if YOU put in all the equipment, then YOU would be responsible for the ETL, UL or NSF certification. And you have not done any testing - that came from another post of yours, BTW.

So the mystery is solved - your tubs are not ETL listed.

If I am wrong, please provide a link to the ETL (or UL or NSF) web site so we can all verify it.

Thanks.

B)

but the facts are in about the UL listing on your spas that you used to be so proud about. I have posts where you are telling shoppers to only buy UL listed spas because all the building departments recognize UL.

Now that you lost your UL listing you sing a different tune.

Well, it's a good thing that independent web sites like the Spa Shopper Guide are out there to do USEFUL research! If people like Chas and Jim weren't so busy arguing, maybe consumers like me could find some REAL spa information!!!

(Snicker...)

(This is me, trying to keep a straight face...)

Well, it's a good thing that independent web sites like the Spa Shopper Guide are out there to do USEFUL research! If people like Chas and Jim weren't so busy arguing, maybe consumers like me could find some REAL spa information!!!

(Snicker...)

(This is me, trying to keep a straight face...)

I agree, there is one salesperson here that constantly tries to steer the conversation towards thier tiny, bankrupt rebranding barn and insult the integrity of others and constantly get in the way of propviding truthful, helful information to consumers and allow people who come here to get information they require.

How long has it been that the mods have put Jim_the_Jim on warning and told him to get his post in order and adjust his dosage?

The mod's can clean this board up and restore it's integrity simply by banning this blight.

I am dumbfounded that time and time again, the mods of this board put up with his crap.

The mod's can clean this board up and restore it's integrity simply by banning this blight.

I am dumbfounded that time and time again, the mods of this board put up with his crap.

They've got their hands full reviewing those Nicole Kidman and Jesscia Alba pics that were being posted to see if they are "appropriate" for this forum.

<LOL> Spam cleanup does take some time, that's for sure. - Tom

Trig, quit pulling our legs. You just take these little jabs (mostly at Jim, but here at us) to liven things up!

- Tom, on behalf of the moderating team

Trig, quit pulling our legs. You just take these little jabs (mostly at Jim, but here at us) to liven things up!

- Tom, on behalf of the moderating team

Yes and no. When he keeps posting the same ol drival from 5 years ago, you start to wonder...wtf?

Jim, at the very least, if you're going to sully the sandbox, bring some fresh B.S.