Please Post Results Of Repairs Made.

fibercoug

A little rant here. I believe these forums do great work in not only helping repair what needs fixing but also helping others understand what is going on so they can better inform those who may be doing repairs for them. When someone comes here and asks for help and others respond with their knowledgeable advice (true heroes using their own time to help others), have the courtesy of finishing off the thread with the results of the repairs made. What worked and what didn't? In that way you can truly repay those who may have helped you.

In my case I have had help in understanding the possible solutions to my tub problems and I decided to have a tech take a look at it and do the repairs. I WILL post the results of what the tech found and what was done to repair the tub. In that way hopefully others will benefit.

I absolutely agree and I always make an attempt to have proper closure to my attempts of fixing something even if it means tossing it and buying a new one. I’ve found some identical problems to what I have even on YouTube, but I hardly ever get a solution. It is so helpful to others to know of at least what was attempted even if not the solution so as not make the same mistakes.

We finally got the hot tub working again. All of my neighbors were delighted.

hot%20tub%20madness.jpg