Advice On Clearwater Spas

ZZLite

OK, so after waiting 60+ years :rolleyes: I decided to buy my first hot tub. Bought (from a dealer) a 2012 Clearwater Pearl Island with cover, cover lifter, steps, year's worth of chemicals (Spa Marvel), booster seat, extra portable head pillows with delivery and set up. After all is said and done, the cost was about the same as the Divine DL620 Deluxe (made by Clearwater) from Costco but with dealer support.

Would like to know if there is anything I should be aware of or do for trouble free enjoyment in years to come. Tricks of the trade sort of speak. The tub will be placed outdoors and in an area that reaches 105* to 110*F during summer and 20* to 25*F during winter.

I know the full foam story but I wanted full access to all parts of the tub with no wood whatsoever and Made in the USA!

Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Thank You all for your replies.

ZZlite - Enjoy your new tub. I can't speak about clearwater specifically but in general I would say the main thing is to get up to speed on the spa chemicals side of things - see a different part of this forum. The chemistry is pretty easy but some folks who don't look into it a little may find that they have problems come up.