Control Panel Problem

rckymtntim

Let me start at the beginning. On 6/6/2012 we had a hail strorm at my house. A few days later the adjuster came out and pointed out that our 2009 Marquis Spirit spa cover was damaged. We didn't notice it ourselves but when he pointed it out it was clearly visible.We didn't think to much of it and left the old one on while we ord red a new one. A few days later we got a few inches of rain. I opened the cover to find a brown mess. I immediately drained the spa and killed the power to it. Our new cover was delivered yesterday (thanks to rhtubs, fits and looks great). Now with that rather lengthy background, on to the problem.

I cleaned and refilled my spa. Turned the power back on and the control panel said it was primimng. I let it go through the process and the jets came on the low setting. I hit the jets button and the jets went onto high. I turned the jets off as I wanted to see if any biofilm had come out of the jets, none present. I'm thinking great everything up and going. I then tried to turn on the jets and nothing happened. The buttons for settings, lights and temp all worked without issue. The only button that doesn't work is jets. Prior to shutting the spa down the jets button seemed to work but needed a few presses to work. Should I let the spa run for a couple days on it's regular cleaning cycles then try again? Does this sound like I need a new control panel?

Thanks for the help.

Tim