Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all.

Trying to figure out what kind of pool part this is. It looks similar to priming plugs that have garden hose attachments, however it is in the shape of a pressure washer nozzle.

This photo shows all of its features.


If anyone can let me know what this is and what it is used for, it would be greatly appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can make an educated guess. It appear to be an 1.5" expandable pipe plug with a quick connect compressor fitting and a valve to seal in the air. I would expect a a matching female connector with a pressure gauge on it to do pressure testing on a skimmer because of it's length though in an empty pool, plugging everything and setting the filter and valves, you could test everything at once and listen for air leaks..

As to who makes these, I haven't a clue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This device is used to presure test the lines in a swimming pool when checking the lines for leaks. You place the device into the line, turn the butterfly untill you have a positive seal; pressurize the line with an air compressor to 25 PSI. and watch your pressure gague needle to see if the pressure drops. If the Pressure drops after 24 hours,... You have a leak. This is a Pressure testing device.

That sucker is band new too, Can I have it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...