Dimension One - Top Side Panel Replacement?

I am VERY new to the world of spa ownership. We recently purchased a home and with it came a dimension one spa of which we know little about. The top side panel is in need of replacement. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help us identify what we need to purchase.

I was able to look at the info on the back of the panel and have included that below.

Model: Gecko TSC-24

Option AD-NO

Serial: 010753121

There is another number indicated at the top of the label but I'm not sure what it is. It reads, "0201-000002"

The overlay includes 7 buttons: Jets 1, Jets 2, Light, Up, Down, Enter, Program.

We are hesitant to call someone to service the spa and make the replacement because we'd like to keep our costs low on this venture. I don't know that we would have ever purchased a spa had it not come with the home, and we have yet to see how much use we would really get out of it, so we want to keep the cost as low as possible.

I appreciate any help!

Suzanne

Be very careful! Geko spa packs are very picky about what type topside controller they will work with. You will need as many numbers off the actual circuit board as you can find in order to get a compatible controller, when you find the one, be ready to pay because geko is not cheap! But it is pure junk. You could retrofit with an ACC package or Balboa package for money well spent in the long run. Oh, sorry it's a D-1 too lol.

I am VERY new to the world of spa ownership. We recently purchased a home and with it came a dimension one spa of which we know little about. The top side panel is in need of replacement. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help us identify what we need to purchase.

I was able to look at the info on the back of the panel and have included that below.

Model: Gecko TSC-24

Option AD-NO

Serial: 010753121

There is another number indicated at the top of the label but I'm not sure what it is. It reads, "0201-000002"

The overlay includes 7 buttons: Jets 1, Jets 2, Light, Up, Down, Enter, Program.

We are hesitant to call someone to service the spa and make the replacement because we'd like to keep our costs low on this venture. I don't know that we would have ever purchased a spa had it not come with the home, and we have yet to see how much use we would really get out of it, so we want to keep the cost as low as possible.

I appreciate any help!

Suzanne

Grab the spa serial number, and I can get you the part number, and everything is cheaper on the web. You've got a quality tub btw.

quality is debateable in any and every case. D-1's are problematic, and have crap for electronics, especially topsides.

You certainly talk alot of crap, what brand do you sell and do they have Blalboa? It is true D1 has had issue with some of the controller, but they have since been resolved and the return negligable. D1 is synonomous with quality, you obviously have no clue as to what you are talking about.

I am not a spa salesman, nor do I sell them in any capacity. I, however, do service every make , brand, and model out there, daily by the way. Call any reputable spa repair and service company (not sales company....service only), I would bet that they have many old Geko packs and D-1 topsides that have fogged over, the older long ones, and the newer shorter ones, stacked on the graveyard shelves. My reply was in no way bashing you or your brand, just an opinion.

By the way, the D-1's with the sequencer seat? quality? they use sprinkler valves.....