No Life In My Sundance Optima

I checked power at the ground fault breaker, both sides of breaker and power was good on both poles (120 volts each). Then I checked the power at the hot tub power connections and both poles were also good. Pulled the power out line plug on the transformer and tested those lines and found no power.

I checked power at the ground fault breaker, both sides of breaker and power was good on both poles (120 volts each). Then I checked the power at the hot tub power connections and both poles were also good. Pulled the power out line plug on the transformer and tested those lines and found no power.

But did you get 240 volts reading across both hots??

John

I re-checked the voltage across (black to red) on the down side of the ground fault and got nothing. 240 on the top side of the ground fault but nothing on the down side. I checked and got 120 on each side to ground. I didn't know they (ground faults) would go out this way. I had the ground fault go out a couple years ago but it would just not re-set and stay set on. Going now to buy a new GF.