Can't Remove Jets

robin4747

I have a 6 year old LA Spa that uses Waterway jets. I have tried everything to remove the jets so I can replace them with new jets that spin again. Some come out without any effort and the rest are just impossible to remove. I have turned them left, pushed in and everything people suggest with no luck. Is there any tool that will help me. Someone suggested silicone but that concerns me. The tub is empty of water right now and I could try it. Help!!

The easiest way to remove them is with the spa full of water and the jet pump on, then the pressure helps push them out if they are full of grit.

Just want to give you an update so it could help some one else. I tried to get the jets out with the hot tub filled but no luck. I ended up using a high powered steam machine, that I use around my house. It softened the jet up and then I was able to move it around better and finally pull it out. All jets are finally out and ready to be replaced.