Ecomatic Esc-36

dposit

I had this unit installed in 2007. Since then the cell had to be replaced twice; now it seems like it is failing again. I have been in touch with people in Autralia since 2009. First I was told that the salt level should be 5000, not 3000 (as the unser manual shows).Then I was told that for the size of my pool (20,000 gal), they should have installed two units in parallel. Then I was told that the water in Arizona is very hard and the cell needs cleaning every 4 to 6 weeks (which I have done).

Last time the cell was replaced (in 2010), I was told that they would not change it anymore.

I am looking for any any help anyone can give. I don't know why the cell keeps failing, I have maintained the pool per all instructions and have water tested periodically. I recently added more bags of salt.

If I need to replace the cell, would like to know if anyone can recommend a 2nd party vendor.