Help With Pricing On Calderas.

JASB

We are in the final stage of our research having done some wet test and heard all the sales pitch. We really like the Niagara from Calderas. We've been quoted $9,195 for this spa with steps, cover lifter, electrical box, chemicals. We live in the DC area. Does this seem ok or is there better out there . Thanks :unsure:

We are in the final stage of our research having done some wet test and heard all the sales pitch. We really like the Niagara from Calderas. We've been quoted $9,195 for this spa with steps, cover lifter, electrical box, chemicals. We live in the DC area. Does this seem ok or is there better out there . Thanks :unsure:

"Does this seem ok or is there better out there "

...is there better _______, price or spa? Caldera is a good spa choice IMO and it comes with a good warranty that is backed by a good manufacturer. As long as you've wet tested that spa (and preferably a couple others) and it fit/felt good and you're satisified that the dealer is a good one then you should be fine. As far as the price for that spa and the add ons (no ozone?), I can't help you there.

"Does this seem ok or is there better out there "

...is there better _______, price or spa? Caldera is a good spa choice IMO and it comes with a good warranty that is backed by a good manufacturer. As long as you've wet tested that spa (and preferably a couple others) and it fit/felt good and you're satisified that the dealer is a good one then you should be fine. As far as the price for that spa and the add ons (no ozone?), I can't help you there.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sold on it yet and have a few more spa to wet test but it did feel very close to what we're looking for. Corona ozone is standard with this spa. We've been in DC for a year and I find everything cost more here than everywhere else. :angry: Just wanted an idea on prices elsewhere.

:( We live in Boulder co and were quoted a price of $10,600!!! Seems like a good deal?? We plan to take a wet test..and thank for the info..maybe we can get them to lower the price??

Thanks

:( We live in Boulder co and were quoted a price of $10,600!!! Seems like a good deal?? We plan to take a wet test..and thank for the info..maybe we can get them to lower the price??

Thanks

We're going to make the plunge i'm sure and the price is now $8,995. Did a lot of wet test and it is realy the best fit for us. Good luck with your negotiation should it be wright for you.

We're going to make the plunge i'm sure and the price is now $8,995. Did a lot of wet test and it is realy the best fit for us. Good luck with your negotiation should it be wright for you.

We too decided go for it on the caldera spas. We got a good price and took advantage of there special financing of no payments until 2007..We are going to pay it all off before we need to start paying..but what a way to keep some money in the bank. We too wet tested the spa and it fit us the best. We tried the hot springs but I am short and had a hard time keeping in the seats..

Thank you all for your replies.

ps we wet tested coleman spas..they did not even compare..

I am also DC area, $9195 is what I was quoted too, only included one option I believe, but I want steps and a cover lifter. My dealer tried to pressure me, put a deposit now and he'd hold it for up to a year, but prices were going up November 1. I asked about sales, upcoming promotions, etc, but couldn't get him to budge on the price. I'm still looking...