Hydro Spa Lexxas or Stratus

keith

I am looking to purchase my 1st hot tub and I am considering a Hydro Spa. I am looking at either the Lexxas or the Stratus and I wanted to get some thoughts on this brand and these models or suggestions for alternatives to evaluate. Also, what is a fair going price for these models. I have been quoted $3500 and $4000 respectively for these tubs, including and cover and delivery. Thanks for any feedback.

Hi Keith.

There is another company you should investigate- GULF COAST SPAS.

Until recently HydroSpa and Gulf Coast even shared the same manufacturing plant.

Gulf Coast Dealerships are wholesale companies and the owners are happy to help compare. They may also negotiate price.

www.gulfcoastspas.com

Compare Gulf Coasts Englewood seating 7 and holding 400 gallons which I bought for $4200 (retail near 9000). It was so much more for the money. 45 jets, 10 hp (double 5hp motors!), Microban, the ozonator to keep it clean, deeper for winter soaks, less expensive maintanence ($16/mo. average) and better warranty with lifetime on shell, plumbing, heater and five years on the rest. I could have bought the smaller one around 3700 but wanted the 10hp.

My sister looked too and bought the same model in Austin, TX for the same price.

I am looking to purchase my 1st hot tub and I am considering a Hydro Spa. I am looking at either the Lexxas or the Stratus and I wanted to get some thoughts on this brand and these models or suggestions for alternatives to evaluate. Also, what is a fair going price for these models. I have been quoted $3500 and $4000 respectively for these tubs, including and cover and delivery. Thanks for any feedback.

I purchased a Stratus online for about $5,000 in April. It took over two months to be delivered. It came with a crack in the bottom and drilling into the foam. It was serviced 5 times, had multiple parts replaced and has been a living nightmare because although it is a decent spa, the customer service is horrendous! WATCH OUT! GO ELSE WHERE! :angry: