Quietest 2-3 People Spa

Tubber

I have a Hotsprings Jetsetter that I use for back pain and it works great. The lounger with moto massage is really helpful for my back. Use daily and the spa has been flawless. Bought new, two years ago, its a 2010 model. Its great for me and my wife, but three people would be small. Hotsprings make a great spa, I have it hooked up to 220 volt and it stays nice and hot in winter, with 25 min use, never really stay longer than that. The spa is very easy to maintain, I use the dichlor/bleach method. It is super quiet, is a 24/7 filtration system, you cant even hear it, with the pump/jets on, it sill pretty quiet, cant hear it in the house and its 6 feet from bedroom window.

Check them out.

Rick

Would appreciate any comparison info on a 2-3 person QUIET spa with good therapy hydrojets. Will be using this seasonally in rural MN.

If you're in rural MN you want a quiet spa (therfore it would need to have a circ pump) but you also need to make sure its fully insulated for energy efficiency. I'd recommend a Hot Spring Jetsetter or Caldera Kauai.

http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/jetsetter

http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tubs/model_hot_tub_kauai.html

You can use the dealer locators on the websites to see if there is a local dealer in your area.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will read all the posts of actual users to help with my decision. It's also nice to have a heads-up about new models coming in the future. Since I won't be headed back to MN until late March or April I have time to look into the Jacuzzi also.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will read all the posts of actual users to help with my decision. It's also nice to have a heads-up about new models coming in the future. Since I won't be headed back to MN until late March or April I have time to look into the Jacuzzi also.

Sundance also makes smaller spas as well as Marquis. What are looking for in quiet? when you are not in it? The jet pumps and water moving in the pipes as well as inside the spa with air controls on all spa noise increases

Would appreciate any comparison info on a 2-3 person QUIET spa with good therapy hydrojets. Will be using this seasonally in rural MN.

If you're in rural MN you want a quiet spa (therfore it would need to have a circ pump) but you also need to make sure its fully insulated for energy efficiency. I'd recommend a Hot Spring Jetsetter or Caldera Kauai.

http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/jetsetter

http://www.calderaspas.com/Spa_Showroom_Hot_Tubs/model_hot_tub_kauai.html

You can use the dealer locators on the websites to see if there is a local dealer in your area.

I agree, you want a circ pump if noise is an issue and you want to be sure its well insulated due to your location (actually no matter where you live but especially due to your weather).

With any quality build spa the loudest noise will be the bubbles in the water when the jets are on, not the pumps themselves.

The quietest tubs when you are not using them will be any of the Sundance, Jacuzzi, or Hot Springs models that utilize the 24 hr cuirculation pump.

The quietest tub with the jets on and running is the Arctic, as the pumps are behind 6" of foam.

You seem to be more concerned with noise than anything else, is this because you have sat in a noisy spa?

• 2 weeks later...

There are many brands that have quiet spas. Some to look at D1, Hot Springs, Sundance, Jacuzzi,Marquis, just to name a few a few , but for a quiet spa. I would definitely look at a spa with a low ampm24/7 circ pump, you won't hear the main pump coming on every 12 hours for 2 hours, Especially if below a bedroom,,