Help With 1992 Sundance Maxxus

op1

Hi everyone! First of all thanks to everyone for the different posts on here. It's a great place to pick up on a lot of useful information.

I am in the process of refurbishing a 1992 Sundance Maxxus. I got it free off of craigslist. I am pretty handy and am almost done. Will write the entire story one day. As it has been a learning experience. Ok on to my question. If anyone knows where I can get a plumbing diagram that would be great. Sundance will not offer such assistance to end users. They claim proprietary information (don't want my opinion on that). Anyways the skirt is all stripped off and I noticed that there are two 3/4 flexible pvc hanging off the back. They seem to go up to the go up to the air control valves in the back.

Should they just be hanging off of there? Or should they actually be going into some kind of an air manifold? Of coarse the tub is packed with foam so I don't want to go digging unless I am sure.

Thanks in advance.

OP1

Hi everyone! First of all thanks to everyone for the different posts on here. It's a great place to pick up on a lot of useful information.

I am in the process of refurbishing a 1992 Sundance Maxxus. I got it free off of craigslist. I am pretty handy and am almost done. Will write the entire story one day. As it has been a learning experience. Ok on to my question. If anyone knows where I can get a plumbing diagram that would be great. Sundance will not offer such assistance to end users. They claim proprietary information (don't want my opinion on that). Anyways the skirt is all stripped off and I noticed that there are two 3/4 flexible pvc hanging off the back. They seem to go up to the go up to the air control valves in the back.

Should they just be hanging off of there? Or should they actually be going into some kind of an air manifold? Of coarse the tub is packed with foam so I don't want to go digging unless I am sure.

Thanks in advance.

OP1

Those are probably the lines where the air is being drawn from. One end goes to the air control inlet and the other hangs there and therefore doesn't connect to anything. As far as a Plumbing diagram, they probably don't even have it for a spa that old and if they did it wouldn't do you much good.

Those are probably the lines where the air is being drawn from. One end goes to the air control inlet and the other hangs there and therefore doesn't connect to anything. As far as a Plumbing diagram, they probably don't even have it for a spa that old and if they did it wouldn't do you much good.

Thanks for the quick reply!!!

That's what I suspected. But I don't know why they would have made them so that the reached the bottom. It would also make sense to tie them in to the air lines fed by the blower. Well having a diagram can help trace lines etc. Although I am developing a good feel for it now, its also nice to know where the lines run when your cutting through the foam.

OP1

• 9 years later...