artisian pool liner

Guest Damanaca

Guest Damanaca

I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get a good price on an above ground pool liner? My pool is 52'' Oyster Bay Ultra Artesian pool. It is a 27 foot round pool. I would like to know about some web sites that are not fly by nights that sell the pool liners. I plan on installing myself.

Guest stace seabolt

i know of the perfect place.

we just had a " fusion" Artesian pool installed 2 days ago. we bought it at : THE POOL PLACE in chattanooga TN. the phone number is 1-423-892-3128. they are very professional and very knowledgable. we went to pool school today, and learned how to do everything.

i recommend the sales man LEVI.

they have a web site, and here are their hours of opperation: THEY WILL BE CLOSED THE 4th!!!

here is the link to their web site: it is an old one but it still works

http://www.christmastimeatthepoolplace.com/contact.asp

Store Hours: 10-7 Daily, Closed Sundays

Toll Free: 866.723.9712

Chattanooga Phone: 423.892.3128

Knoxville Phone: 865.694.4126

Maryville Phone: 865.984.2301

Chattnoooga Store: 6240 Permimeter Drive, 37421

Knoxville Store: 8100 Kingston Pike, 37919

Maryville Store: 819 Foothills Mall Dr.

Online Division: 1325 Crawford Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421

we got the chemicals today as well. we got the "PROTEAM SUPREME" to keep down algea growth, and the NATURE 2 system also.

they are great people.

good luck on installing the liner your self, i watched the crew the other day installing ours. and there is no way i want to try that on my own,

although they had a great idea, they slipped a shop vac tube down the round return whole and sucked the air from behind the liner and got all the wrinkles out too, brilliant

happy 4th to all

stace