Replacement parts

Guest Bill Davis

Guest Bill Davis

I have an old Home N Roam (I think) 28 foot diameter above ground pool. Several of the top rails (approx. 8" wide) on one side only, are rusted and one is rusted through. I can remove and repaint, but wonder if there is ANY place that would have replacements. I am not concerned about color, just they be sound. All the rest of the pool metal is solid and shows no sign of corrosion, and the liner was replaced not tooo long ago. It's just the top rails (or would you call it coping?) that has started to rust.

The local pool place where I bought it (doesn't carry brand any more) suggested going to a local sheet metal shop to fabricate a replacement for the bad one.

Any other suggestions? I have the exact dimensions if necessary...

Thanks,

Bill

I'm having the same problem with the to rails on the Home and Roam pool but they are all rusting. The dealer I bought it from said Home and Roam went out of business and there is no other company that has replacement parts. Wether he was just trying to sell me another pool I'm not sure, but if you find replacement top rails please post I where.

I'm having the same problem with the to rails on the Home and Roam pool but they are all rusting. The dealer I bought it from said Home and Roam went out of business and there is no other company that has replacement parts. Wether he was just trying to sell me another pool I'm not sure, but if you find replacement top rails please post I where.

Guest veronica

I too am looking for replacement parts for an older above ground pool. But I don't even know who makes mine! In my search for parts, I have been told that the Home and Roam company is now Artesian. I hope this helps in your search!

I have a 10 year old 16x30 Patriot Eldorado pool, the long rails are in great condition, but the diagonal rails are extremely rusted and dropping rust into the pool. Where can I find replacement rails? Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a house which has a 24' "Home & Roam" pool with 2 pool ledges that are rusted out in spots. Anyone have any idea how to repair a rusted out pool ledge or how to get one made up to match? So far I tried callling three pool companies to get a replacement ledge with no luck (they tell me Home & Roam went out of business years ago, they got bought out by Artesian Pools, but no parts are available), went to an auto body shop (they wouldn't touch it), went to Home Depot (one guy suggested filling in the holes with Bondo and painting it with an oil based Rustoleum primer and paint, another said it wouldn't work). From the looks of things here, a lot of people have the same problem; anybody fix it??

I bought a house which has a 24' "Home & Roam" pool with 2 pool ledges that are rusted out in spots. Anyone have any idea how to repair a rusted out pool ledge or how to get one made up to match? So far I tried callling three pool companies to get a replacement ledge with no luck (they tell me Home & Roam went out of business years ago, they got bought out by Artesian Pools, but no parts are available), went to an auto body shop (they wouldn't touch it), went to Home Depot (one guy suggested filling in the holes with Bondo and painting it with an oil based Rustoleum primer and paint, another said it wouldn't work). From the looks of things here, a lot of people have the same problem; anybody fix it??

By ledge I'm guessing that you are refering to the bottom or top tracks?

If so, other brands should fit. It just needs to be the same radius. Even if the new ones are longer you can cut them, just as long as they are the same radius.

- Josh