Dream Maker Spa Control Panel

Yellow

Hi, I have a Dream Maker spa that I keep on a timer because of the noise late at night. Because the power is cut off each night the thermostat gets reset to 100 degrees every night and I have to manually set the temp to 103. My question is; is there a way to change the default temp to 103 degrees? I tried to figure out what type of controller it has but I had no luck. Thanks for any help. Chris

Mine maintains the chosen temp and filter cycle setting in memory even after the power goes out. Maybe the older control boxes don't though. Also, if you are concerned about nighttime noise, why not just reset the power at, say, 7 AM so that it filters at 7 AM and 7 PM? That way it won't be on at night except perhaps in the winter when longer heating periods are needed (even then it should be off by 10 or 11--depending on how cold your weather is). Also, I'm surprised that you find it loud. Are you sure the door panel is not vibrating?...might want to tighten the screws. My spa is located right outside my window and I can barely hear it. Do you have the Dreammaker steps that cover most of the panel access? That helps too to deflect the pump noise.

Thanks Again Guys. It is an older spa, maybe 6-7 yrs old. So I guess I'll need to call them directly if I can't get the noise down. I placed the spa on a hollow boxed deck and it amplifies a really deep humming that I can hear through the house and all the way in my front yard. In other places I can barely hear it, but I'm sure one of my neighbors is getting the blunt of it. I have added a rubber mat under and some fiberglass insulation and rubber around the door panel. It has helped a bunch but it still quite noisy. On the next refill I will spin the spa so the access door is pointing toward some bushes and away from the houses to minimize the noise for my neighbors. Chris