Wiring A Hot Springs Grandee G

newb

I was able to get an older Hot Springs Grandee model g hot tub. We can not figure out the wiring. We had a tub installer swing by and he wasnt quite sure and asked for the tub owners manual or wiring diagram. I dont have these and was hoping one of the experts here could help. The tub has two big wires blue and red. Then 3 small red, white and blue. If anyone has an idaea or knows please letr me know. Thank you!!!

Those are great, but depending on the age, sometimes the 30 amp and 20 amp lines are reversed. If the tub uses two Wavemaster 7000 pumps, the diagram is perfect.

But if it uses two Wavemaster 9000, or a Wavemaster 9000 and a Wavemaster 9200, the 20 and 30 amp lines are reversed.

Those instructions appear to have been written in 1996, before they started using larger, amperage hungry jet pumps.

Those are great, but depending on the age, sometimes the 30 amp and 20 amp lines are reversed. If the tub uses two Wavemaster 7000 pumps, the diagram is perfect.

But if it uses two Wavemaster 9000, or a Wavemaster 9000 and a Wavemaster 9200, the 20 and 30 amp lines are reversed.

Those instructions appear to have been written in 1996, before they started using larger, amperage hungry jet pumps.

go to http://www.backyardplus.com/and type in your serial number you can then download the owners manual for your tub. Great source for HS parts too.

• 10 years later...

Hello,my name is Tommy and I have the same problem! I can't find any info for mine at all! All diagrams show diffrent control pannels and the wiring is different! I have had 4 hot tubs over the years and can't figure this one out at all! I have a older model G ,wires it has, a big blue,little blue,big red,little red white,green,no mater how I hook it up it will not come on,also in the past I used one 50 GFI 230 BREAKER,they told me to never use separate breakers on 230,info I found shows two breakers only one ground fault,please if anyone knows anything about it please please let me know! Thank youso much