Recommendations For Pool Co.to Handle Liner Replacement

We need to replace the liner in our approx. 20 x 40' free form Foxx Pool in Westchester County, NY. Have gotten four quotes. Two in the $4,500 range and two in the $7,500 range !! Pool is a sports pool with deep and shallow ends on both sides. Deepest point is 5 1/2 feet from corner to corner for lap swimming. Anyway, want to make a decision this week. Can anyone offer up positive/negative experiences with Pool companies that would service my area for liner replacement. FYI- the four companies which gave me quotes are: (1) Orange County Pools; (2) Different Strokes Pools; (3) Rainbow Pools; and (4) Najame & Son Pools. Thanks as always for your input.

• 2 years later...

Hi Akrauss,

There are two good companies that I have experience in that area.

There is Cool Pool out of Nanuet NY. I have been doing business with them for about 15 years. My wife actually worked for them before we had kids. They tend to be a bit more expensive, but they do very good work.

The other company is Westrock Pools also in Nanuet. They are a bit more high-volume, but do a great job.

I know nothing about those other companies. $7500 seems high, but maybe there is more going on with the pool than a simple liner change.

Either way--good luck and feel free to message me with any questions.