Holy Jumping Jacuzzi

I just serviced a 2 year old jacuzzi (J200???) spa and i must say i was shocked...

the skirt was made of slats of synthetic wood which I dont have a problem with, but it was just built with strips of plastic stapled on to it and it fell apart when i took it off...

there was virtually no insulation at all

no shut off valves on the lines.

and some no name electronic system (with a faulty board)...

Is this indicative if the current Jacuzzi brand???? they used to be robust and built to a standard... please tell me i just came across some poor copy or an anomalous bad Friday job...

It looked great from the outside, but my god if this is the current Jacuzzi no wonder they are falling by the wayside. It was worse than a Costco Strong spa!!! and that is saying something...

By the way can you buy this board anywhere or am I just better to retrofit it for a decent Balboa system and call it a day???

I just serviced a 2 year old jacuzzi (J200???) spa and i must say i was shocked...

the skirt was made of slats of synthetic wood which I dont have a problem with, but it was just built with strips of plastic stapled on to it and it fell apart when i took it off...

there was virtually no insulation at all

no shut off valves on the lines.

and some no name electronic system (with a faulty board)...

Is this indicative if the current Jacuzzi brand???? they used to be robust and built to a standard... please tell me i just came across some poor copy or an anomalous bad Friday job...

It looked great from the outside, but my god if this is the current Jacuzzi no wonder they are falling by the wayside. It was worse than a Costco Strong spa!!! and that is saying something...

By the way can you buy this board anywhere or am I just better to retrofit it for a decent Balboa system and call it a day???

Ive never been a big fan of Jacuzzi but their quality has suffered the last 10 years. Even when they built their cabinets from wood slats they would brad nail them to a sheet of plastice that wrapped the spa and every time you removed it youd spend an hour just reattaching slats that would fall off. I havent seen any of their newer spas with anything other than a balboa control but I can check for you. Im a Jacuzzi warranty center. Can you get me a serial number off the tub or the chip code off the board?