Chloromatic 3 Replacement

Hi Thanks for reading my thread. I have tried to read everything posted on the chloromatic 3. I bought a house this week. The pool was beautiful when i looked at the house and it is now green. I am getting the code 120/121 on my chloromatic III cm601. I have cleaned it very well. It looks very old and Im guessing from everything i have read that i need to have it replaced. My local pool store wants to charge me $1000.00 to replumb and replace with a Jandy cell. My pool is 20X40 and about 33,000 galloons I believe. What do i need to do? Do i just replace the cell with a Jandy Aquapure PLC700 or PLC1400 and replumb it to fit or do I have to replace the little chloromatic control box as well? "Im new, I don't know what to do" Any and all help is appreciated. My sincere apologies for reposting if this has already been covered. POOL CLOWN HELP ME :-)

120 and 121 are cell codes. Take the cell out and sell if you can look thru it. I suppose you have read treads pertaining to cleaning the cell. Have you tried cleaning the cell yet?

If the cell looks clean then the cell may be done. 1000. is reasonable in my area as the cell goes for 900+ alone. Have you looked on line for a cell?

120 and 121 are cell codes. Take the cell out and sell if you can look thru it. I suppose you have read treads pertaining to cleaning the cell. Have you tried cleaning the cell yet?

If the cell looks clean then the cell may be done. 1000. is reasonable in my area as the cell goes for 900+ alone. Have you looked on line for a cell?

Yea I have cleaned it very well after i read the manual and saw 120,121 was a cleaning code. It is literally spotless. I used muriatic acid. I have found a Jandy Aquapure PLC700 and PLC1400(i have a 33,000 gallon pool) online for $500.00 but im not sure if it will work with my chloromatic system. I can do the plumbing but Im not sure about the compatibilty with my chloromatic system. thanks for all the help and again sorry if I am reposting something from an old thread. http://www.ezpoolz.com/products/Jandy-AquaPure-PureLink-14%252dBlade-Cell-Kit-40K-40,000-Gallons-%252d-PLC1400,-apure1400.html Thanks for all the help