Need Help With Gecko S Class Spa Pack

My hot tub doesn't work. I replaced the pump and spa pack. The new spa pack is doing the same as the old one. The common wire to the pump has voltage but shouldn't. Can anyone help?

How much voltage to the common? and if you got some more info on what is going on with the tub that might help as well.

My hot tub doesn't work. I replaced the pump and spa pack. The new spa pack is doing the same as the old one. The common wire to the pump has voltage but shouldn't. Can anyone help?

How much voltage to the common? and if you got some more info on what is going on with the tub that might help as well.

The tub is not doing anything and there is 125 volts on the common wire at the pump. It's a Gecko S Class pack and a Waterway 56 2-speed pump. It is a 240 volt system. The power supply to the spa pack tests correctly. When I switch on the breaker I can hear the relay click on but nothing happens. The pump and spa pack are new, the only thing that was not replaced is the top side controller. Any help is appreciated.

The common wire should be hooked to the red hot spades on a 220 system with a 220 pump. It will have constant power (125v through the common) going to it. The common wire must be hooked to the common spade on the pump.

What brand tub is this?. Some brand tubs use the K-8 topside, which will not communicate properly with the standard S Pack.

Also, the dipswitches/jumpers have to be configured properly to what he has for pumps, such as circ/no circ/ 2 speed duel duty. Most packs come configured for a circ pump.

When you activate the jet1 key does the icon for the pump come on? Did you get the S Pack from your dealer or spa manufacturer? If you got it online, then like Hillbilly suggest, it's possible that your keypad does not work with the pack. There's usually a jumper for keypad options on these pack and a model number underneath the keypad. Check them to see if they match.