Leisure Bay. Lb102R Help

Ok I found out I have a Lb102R leisure bay spa made 6-99. Ok I have fixed my leaks but it want heat up the heater light does not come on the jets have been running good. I have jumped the pressure switch together still no heat I have checked the heater element an I have 14.5 ohms so I think it's good. It also has a tubo blower on the key pad I can hear it click but. Nothing happens. I'm not sure how these operate this is the first one I have had I posted some pics in my other post . Now I have this heat issue an I don,t know what to do next. Also iv your looking at the electronic side on the right of the heater there's a solenoid or something that says jet something what is this an what does it do thanks for any help you can give me. Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

I added pic look at the link http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/Tomcat408/

My thoughts:

Disconnect the pressure switch harness at the circuit board, and use a small, flat blade screwdriver to "jump" the two posts (on the circuit board) where the harness plugged in. Hold it there for about 10 seconds. If you hear the heater relay "click," you have just disovered either a bad pressure switch, or pressure switch harness. If you don't hear it click press the "turbo air" button and try again.

The reason: The spa will not heat with either the jet pump engaged, or air blower engaged. Since you can't tell if the air blower is on or off, you need to test twice.

Now, if you still don't hear a click- the circuit board has a failure, and needs replacement... Unless you're amazing with a soldering iron.

Ok I hand the spa looked at the guy replaced circ pump he said it was locked up then it still would not heat he has told me th circuit board is bad an the company leisure bay is out of business so he tried another board but it was from another type spa an the control panel would not work with it. Where can I get parts or what do you recommend I do to get it up an running thanks for any input.

Leisure Bay isn't out of business, but they did just change hands. Balboa, the board manufacturer, stopped releasing the board.

It still shows up as available at http://www.recwarehouse.com/Home/Parts_Online/Spa/Electrical_Components.aspx (go the bottom, hit next, it's actually on the third page)

But it's a lot pricier than it was last year. That board used to retail for $250 just one year ago.

Good luck.

• 3 months later...

Ok I found out I have a Lb102R leisure bay spa made 6-99. Ok I have fixed my leaks but it want heat up the heater light does not come on the jets have been running good. I have jumped the pressure switch together still no heat I have checked the heater element an I have 14.5 ohms so I think it's good. It also has a tubo blower on the key pad I can hear it click but. Nothing happens. I'm not sure how these operate this is the first one I have had I posted some pics in my other post . Now I have this heat issue an I don,t know what to do next. Also iv your looking at the electronic side on the right of the heater there's a solenoid or something that says jet something what is this an what does it do thanks for any help you can give me. Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:36 AM

I added pic look at the link http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/Tomcat408/

i have the same hot tub, email me at gorjo@bellsouth.net. I also have an extra controller.