2011 Sundance Cameo & 2011 Caldera Tahitian

widget

Can anyone share what price they paid or were quoted for the 2011 Sundance Cameo. I got a price of $12,500 on it from a local dealer and I think thats way overpriced. Included were: cover, covermate 3, CD Ozonator, steps, startup chemicals, delivery and tax(no audio etc..)...oh and iPad 2, which I assume is part of Sundance Promo for $500.00 Apple gift card. Another dealer several hundred miles away quoted a price almost 3K lower! Want to be able to go back to the local guy and say match the lower price... so any info would be greatly appreciated!

Like I said in my private message back to you, Im of the opinion that 12,500 for the Cameo is about 2k higher than the negotiation point should be. Thats my opinion, and its based on recent experience.

Have you tried to negotiate at all thus far, or is that the opening price? Im sorry, but cannot speak to the Caldera at all.

What's the promo about? I just bought a 2010 floor model Maxxus for less than that. Includes stereo, cover mate 3, ozonator, delivery, 6 mos Chems, set up and tax but it is a floor model. I haven't been told or seen anything on the promo.

Hi Alscott, I thought I saw it somewhere on the Sundance site but maybe it was just a Dealer promo for the iPad 2 with purchase of a spa. They told us it was a $500.00 value. I will try to find out and let you know.

on the price it is going to depend on the area, west coast or east coast, cost for freight, as well , but with that said the dealer several hundred miles away could be different on price than the other for, promos like you said the cost of it is built into the price of the spa, also the dealers will price the spas on what the market will allow... You might check some other hi end brands for comparison pricing, like D1, Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, Marquis..toi name a few,, see what there comparables are and that may give a better idea on the price as well,,,

• 11 months later...

Hi,

I was quoted $10,300 for a 2012 Optima, $9,200 for the 2011 floor model. Optima is the no lounge version of the Cameo. We just returned from our local Caldera dealer and were quoted $10,000 for a 2012 Niagara (comparable to the Optima for sure) and $9,000 for a 2012 Tahitian which I thought was an excellent for the value you were receiving in that price point. I think $12,500 is at least $3,000 more than you should be paying for the Cameo but I have found that Sundance dealers will not negotiate. I'm not sure if this is because they believe their brand is so much more superior than the rest, but I can tell you from wet testing both that Caldera spas have a more luxurious look and feel. We live on Long Island. We are in negotiations with the Caldera salesman and hoping to get him to come down on the Niagara at least $500. Hopefully we will have a spa by next week :)

Thanks,

garcias171