Identifying Coast Spa Model Name

Nameplate says model: SP-37

(37 jets)

It's 82" x 82"

5-6 seats w/ lounge

Year: 2001

I want to know what model name it is.

When I look at Coast's site, the Vantage looks most similar.

Thanks!

You have a silver paradise.

Silver meaning the series at the time a paradise is a 7ft with a lounger. The vantage is the newer version of the 7ft with a lounger and has smoother lines. Also the outside radius of the corner is larger being a 14" radius and the paradise being a 7" radius.

^^^ Its all good. I know that poster is a feeble Coast hater from reading this board.

I'm happy with my 10 year old Coast Spa! Runs like a champ. :P

BTW anyone is welcome to gift me a brand new 10K hot tub. Until then this will do!

IMG_1504.jpg

Look at this tub 10 years old Coast Spas, looks in great shape, should get another 5-10 years out of it still! If you though they were built good then with these new improvements Coast Spas has made in the last 2 years these tubs will stand the test of time. You have to watch out on this site, because I notice that a vast majority of the "techs" or hot tub representatives are from Sundance or Hot Springs and that's why you hear a lot of peoples input about hot springs or sundance. Even Further if you got any questions or issues with your hot tub you can message me and I can help you out.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a Coast dealer and a Coast owner. We've been dealers for 11 years and I got to tell you, there are a ton of companies out there but we love selling Coast. It's such a good, solid, innovative brand and I couldn't be happier with my tub. We routinely take in Coast spas that are 7 to 10 years old on trade in on the new Coast and sell them as preowned. The new customers get years more use out of them. It's all good.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased a 2006 three seater coast spa. With a model of CYSO501. Item number 0189. The dimensions are 2080 1615 970. It is a 3.2kw. Im trying to locate a manual as everything is running as it should do only I can't seem to change the temperature on the thermostat, and get that reading to register. It keeps reverting back to a temperature that must of already been set. The heat exchanger and all other electrics are working. But I cannot seem to be able to adjust the temp. We are in the uk and all models seem to be in the US with different controllers. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 years later...
On 4/23/2011 at 11:58 AM, Even Further said:

^^^ Its all good. I know that poster is a feeble Coast hater from reading this board.

I'm happy with my 10 year old Coast Spa! Runs like a champ. :P

BTW anyone is welcome to gift me a brand new 10K hot tub. Until then this will do!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/power-flow/IMG_1504.jpg

This looks like our hot tub,  we are purchasing a top for it and we asked for the model, unable to locate.  do you know what model this is called?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We just moved into our new house and inherited a Coast Spa.  The model number is XSP40 but can't seem to find anything online for the owners manual.  Does anyone have a website they can provide?  Looking for the name and details so we can sell it with the correct information.  We brought our Arctic Spa Hot Tub with us so we don't need 2!

Thank you!